Peyton is retiring...[opinion]

LittleVol

Of course I can help you, Coach Heupel.
The only reason he is delaying that announcement is because he doesn't want to take away from his team's moment of accomplishment.

Peyton is all class.

And everything he handles, he does so with care and dignity.

Reactions: 14 people
I'm pretty sure Peyton will do whatever he wants to do and most of America will back him up.

Whatever Peyton wants to do I'll support. What a personal comeback for him this year! Who knows what he is capable of at this point? He is a smart guy and will make the best decision for himself and his family, and no one needs to tell him what to do.

Don't post this without putting "I think" in front of it if it's not legit news. Pretty much everyone thinks he's retiring.

Reactions: 8 people
Peyton takes the Houston Texans to Super Bowl 51.

You literally just started this thread w/ that title so you can say you called it first. We all think he is.

yeah...

so why didn't anybody do it then?

Tell me again what everyone is thinking?

Anyway the whole point of the thread was to highlight how easy it was for Peyton to just say "yeah I'm done", but... he is aware of the greater picture.
It was about his team tonight. Just like it always has been.

Reactions: 1 person
Don't post this without putting "I think" in front of it if it's not legit news. Pretty much everyone thinks he's retiring.

Don't tell me what to do...

How about you suggest that I suggest?

yeah...

Anyway the whole point of the thread was to highlight how easy it was for Peyton to just say "yeah I'm done", but... he is aware of the greater picture.

No one did it bc not everyone should start a thread with their opinion that Peyton is retiring...I think this is common sense to most. And starting it with the title "Peyton is retiring" is click bait for your opinion.

Reactions: 5 people
On the NFL Network Archie said that he doubts Peyton will be a Bronco.

The NFL analysts said that Peyton will allow himself to get completely healed up and then test his ability to throw the ball before making a decision.

I would give the odds of Peyton NOT retiring as very low, but if he did come back that team would have to have a great surrounding cast... especially the OL and RBs. Defense would need to be very good too. He's not coming back without an outstanding possibility to get back to SB51.

The opportunity of going out on top will most likely trump every other factor. Unitas, Favre, Montana all put on sad displays that PM is totally aware of.

yeah...

You clearly used your opinion as fact in the title for nothing more then attention. If you're under the age of 14 please carry on.

Everyone knows you could post in another thread but you won't get the attention you desire. Start one with your opinion as fact.

For the record I think he retires as well and is not looking for all the attention. I just don't care to trick fellow vol fans in beleiving I have a link or factual info with proof.

Reactions: 8 people
Here's some irony.

Thread starter is praising PM for not wanting all the attention while starting a thread (w/ deceitful title) looking for attention. Lol

Reactions: 12 people
I thought he had to kiss his wife and kids and drink lots of Bud first...goes to show what I know...:)

GO VOLS!

Thanks, "Scoop"! I hear the National Enquirer is looking for an office boy. :crazy:

VN Store

Back