Congratulations to Peyton

jakez4ut

Patience... It's what's for dinner
Lord knows i was a stringent supporter for my Carolina Panthers leading up to tonight's Super Bowl. Rarely have i been as confident about a game as i was about this one...but....

i outlined my thoughts on the game being that if we turned it over and made dumb mistakes, that's the recipe for Denver to win the game.

and it turns out that's exactly what happened.

so, i say to Denver's defense...well done, you were as good as advertised. the fact we never got in rhythm and couldn't get the running game going at all, was a huge key to the game.

so i'll eat my crow, say congratulations to Peyton Manning, and take solace in the fact that if we had to lose, i'm certainly glad that it meant victory for a true VFL, and we'll no longer have to debate your legacy.

Keep Pounding, Go Panthers, and GO VOLS.

Reactions: 3 people
Congrats Peyton Manning!!
You made the Volnation proud again!!:good!::salute:

If only Cam could have read this after the game then he would have sounded like a MVP. He will learn and you will have a better team for it. I on the other hand will sit back and wait for my Dolphins to win the Super Bowl in 2035

104 yards passing. 0 TDs, fumble and Int.

Congrats!!

Plus a ring, the first QB with 200 victories, the class to know how to behave with humility and grace, and the incontrovertible knowledge that gold lame cleats only make a man look silly.

Looks like all kinds of wins to me.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back