Britton Colquitt

Tennessee Football ‏@Vol_Football
CONGRATS to #SuperBowl50 CHAMPION #BrittonColquitt
Britton flipped the field tonight!

CaqWxf1WcAAnG2Q.jpg

Broncos Special Teams were.................HUGE!!!!

Saw that - rest of night far overshadowed that last punt, and there was still no return. Good night for VFLs!!

Colquit was absolutely awesome tonight. The first 4 punts were within a 5yd radius of each other. Not a single return on any of them and they all were perfectly placed right on the sideline. 50 yards too.

I thought that last one was planned! LOL I was like heck yeah, don't dare give em' a chance at a return at that point. There goes my ST coaching career.

Reactions: 1 person
He earned his SB ring tonight.

Just a excellent job of punting all night.

Amazing how he could punt it so far and land it just inside the sidelines.

Zero return yards is a high tribute to what a great job he did all night.

He also did a great job of catching the snap and setting the ball for the FG's tonight too.

Another VFL making us all proud!

CONGRATS Mr Superbowl Champion!

#BrickbyBrick...VFL...GBO!!!

Correct me if I am wrong, but I do believe that the Colquitt's are now tied with the Griese's as most Super Bowl wins by a father / son combo. I sent a text to craig this am to congratulate them and told him that next season Dustin gets his and they will have the father / sons dynasty!!

Reactions: 1 person
He did a good job spiking his helmet into the bench after his last punt too.

I don't know why. In that situation, he only needed to accomplish two things:

1. Don't allow a block; and
2. Don't allow a return.

He did both.

Colquitt has gotten a lot of flack from serious Bronco fans because of his big salary and rather average numbers this year--but he came up big in the playoffs; was a key reason that Denver beat Pitts, put the Steelers inside the 20 a lot in that game--and he did a great job of kicking it deep and at the sidelines, keeping it away from Ginn, last night.

Wait to the NFL gets a look at our current punter. I've been watching Tn.football since 1982.Daniels might be the best I've seen.

VN Store

Back