G.o.a.t

"Worst starting SB QB ever" just won the SB against an 18-1 team with a star QB.

How many does he win with Belicheck?

Or better question, how.many doesn't he?

Reactions: 3 people
"Worst starting SB QB ever" just won the SB against an 18-1 team with a star QB.

How many does he win with Belicheck?

Or better question, how.many doesn't he?
Very true and I know how bitter sweet this moment is for you.

Peyton is a pure class act. What a way to go out if he does decide to hang it up. Im stoked for Peyton and Collquit tonight!

Easily the greatest QB of all time. Anyone that says Brady needs to get real. Just because Brady had the best coach in the NFL and generally played on a better team as a whole doesn't mean he's the better QB.

I needed to post this to both threads.... This brought tears to my eyes. It's an honor playing with this man and knowing him. This is just beyond words. Much love to you brother!!! PM the goat. This hits me. This is just phenomenal.

Reactions: 38 people
No doubt at all
Heard a lot pundits & player pundits like Marshall Faulk, back handing Peyton's career and accomplishments before the game. Intimating he may not have really been all that but certainly acknowledging if Denver won he would have to be in the all time great consideration ...never for a moment thinking the Broncos had a shot at winning. Eat crow you doubters, only QB to have taken two different teams/organizations to super bowl wins= GOAT!

Reactions: 2 people
I needed to post this to both threads.... This brought tears to my eyes. It's an honor playing with this man and knowing him. This is just beyond words. Much love to you brother!!! PM the goat. This hits me. This is just phenomenal.

I've never been an athlete or stood next to the goat but I'm as emotional as a 14 year old girl. Thanks to all who wore the orange proud! This is a good day and will be remembered forever.

Reactions: 1 person
Has .500 record in SB with 2 wins
Has winning record in playoffs
Has 200 wins - most in NFL history
Has winning playoff record against Patriots

Yet people wanna say he can't win the big one :crazy:

Reactions: 1 person
Has .500 record in SB with 2 wins
Has winning record in playoffs
Has 200 wins - most in NFL history
Has winning playoff record against Patriots

Yet people wanna say he can't win the big one :crazy:

One of the knocks is he has lost more post season games than anyone else.

Yet he is tied for 3rd for post season wins.

All that tells my is he has been to the playoffs more than almost anyone else.

Reactions: 2 people
One of the knocks is he has lost more post season games than anyone else.

Yet he is tied for 3rd for post season wins.

All that tells my is he has been to the playoffs more than almost anyone else.

15 seasons; 13 losses. The only way you don't have a loss is winning the SB.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back