My boy Peyton!

VFL34

Let's get it one more time big p!!!!!! He is one the most honorable people I will know, with a huge heart. He was the king of many Prabks and laughs, and yet so proffesional. I think he is gonna come out slinging like the good old days tonight. Everyone needs to take this super bowl in and enjoy it no matter the outcome. You are watching one of the greatest football players to ever play the game in what is more than likely his final game. The legend, the sheriff, and mr everything; Peyton manning.

Reactions: 100 people
Oh please please please please please Peytie Pie!!! Please have a live arm for just five more hours. One more time baaaaabbbbyyyyy!!!!!

COME ON PEYTIE!!!

This is a big one.

Let's get it one more time big p!!!!!! He is one the most honorable people I will know, with a huge heart. He was the king of many Prabks and laughs, and yet so proffesional. I think he is gonna come out slinging like the good old days tonight. Everyone needs to take this super bowl in and enjoy it no matter the outcome. You are watching one of the greatest football players to ever play the game in what is more than likely his final game. The legend, the sheriff, and mr everything; Peyton manning.

Travis, What was your best ever 40-yard time?

Made me tear up watching him tear up when talking to Coach Bill Cowher about ending his career. GOAT!

I could generate a lot of power tho because I ran very low to the ground and my legs were very strong.

Reactions: 11 people
I could generate a lot of power tho because I ran very low to the ground and my legs were very strong.

Classify whichever way necessary.
For me, it was " Oh hell yeah!" while dancing in front of
my television watching.

4.49 in high school. I wasn't good at the 40. I was more quick then I was fast. In college I was running around a 4.55 range.

Around 1996ish (?), I saw you play for the Clarksville NE team that beat Franklin County in TSSAA playoffs. It seemed like u were running a 4.3 that night. I hope Peyton can go that fast tonite…lol!

Whatever happens is OK cause he did beat Brady one last time!! :rock:

A win would be a story book ending though! :thumbsup::salute:

Last edited:
My memory is bad Travis. Wasn't there a guy in your high school backfield who was a former Kentucky state champ sprint guy? He was small, but super fast.

VN Store

Back