2016 Depth

I did a 2016 Spring Depth Chart on Excel... How do you import that without losing the formatting?
Since you did it on Excel, can you do a 1998 Vols lineup alongside? I was going to do this and then start a "matchup" thread and see how ya'll thought team 120 would matchup against the 98 Vols. What got me thinking about this was watching SEC rewind this morning of the 97 SECCG with Peyton. The defense was amazing in that game and the offense was pretty damned good as well. It would be an interesting comparison of the upcoming team to the NC Vols.

Reactions: 1 person
I did a 2016 Spring Depth Chart on Excel... How do you import that without losing the formatting?

Yeah, upload that thing here if you don't care. We have an attachments button while posting to upload things here or you can use a filehosting site to post it there & then provide us the URL to view it. Thanks!

Shouldn't you "Prognosticators" wait till end of Spring...or July/August for this?

Shouldn't you "Prognosticators" wait till end of Spring...or July/August for this?
We are in the sports doldrums now. It would prolly be more 'accurate' then, but it can also be updated later as well.

We are in the sports doldrums now. It would prolly be more 'accurate' then, but it can also be updated later as well.

Here...i was up in Toronto on biz this week...I've been watching this...

You're WELCOME!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r71-k9y0dFw[/youtube]

Reactions: 1 person
Everyone knows that all of the freshmen will start

Pretty much. We got guys saying that incoming freshmen will unseat proven SEC starters and that a converted QB to WR is actually the best safety on the team. It all makes perfect sense, no?

Pretty much. We got guys saying that incoming freshmen will unseat proven SEC starters and that a converted QB to WR is actually the best safety on the team. It all makes perfect sense, no?

I saw much from Jennings on ST's to believe he would make a great S.

But yeah.... the new guy is better than the old guy myth is still alive and well.

I'm not sure what the deal is with Berry at S. He appears to have all of the physical tools but somehow didn't seem to earn the coaches' trust as much as Kelly.

I tend to believe that Shoops greater use of the 4-3 instead of the nickel will improve "depth" at corner which was a concern. IMO, Foreman, Moseley, Sutton, Abernathy, and Martin make up a very, very good rotation.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back