New football wallpaper

Volgrad98

Give my all for the VOLS
Yesterday I hurt my back because I'm getting old. Since I'm not very mobile today, I wanted to keep myself busy. Long story short, I ended up making this. I'll provide a link for the larger image, but I'm not sure how well it will work as a desktop wallpaper. If you like it, enjoy.

17940-albums551-picture5541.jpg

Photobucket Link

Last edited:
Reactions: 31 people
Print me one poster size and I will take it to the O&W game. I'll get them to sign it for "my son".

Jump higher Vols.

Go Vols!

Nice, one critique though. ( I know it was for kicks ) I would've gone darker with the effects from your layer styles tool for the volunteers font. It's making it look really soft since it has a gradation aplied to it. Nice though, thumbs up. Art's subjective though on the other hand init. lol

Yesterday I hurt my back because I'm getting old. Since I'm not very mobile today, I wanted to keep myself busy. Long story short, I ended up making this. I'll provide a link for the larger image, but I'm not sure how well it will work as a desktop wallpaper. If you like it, enjoy.

17940-albums551-picture5535.jpg

Photobucket Link

Looks awesome, though I dont like the choice of player photos in the old Adidas uniforms. But thats just me being nitpicky.

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Nice, one critique though. ( I know it was for kicks ) I would've gone darker with the effects from your layer styles tool for the volunteers font. It's making it look really soft since it has a gradation aplied to it. Nice though, thumbs up. Art's subjective though on the other hand init. lol

I appreciate the advice. It's hard to see things like that when you're too close to the project sometimes.

Looks awesome, though I dont like the choice of player photos in the old Adidas uniforms. But thats just me being nitpicky.

Not nitpicky really, it was something I noticed too as I was getting close to finishing. I don't like the inconsistency but I was too lazy to fix it. ha

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

I appreciate the advice. It's hard to see things like that when you're too close to the project sometimes.

Not nitpicky really, it was something I noticed too as I was getting close to finishing. I don't like the inconsistency but I was too lazy to fix it. ha

Any plans on making anymore fur us Vol fans? :)

Looks good but it's Jalen Meeves Raybin. :)

Mind if it steal this?

Nope, have at it. As far as the hyphen, I guess Google and UT Sports has it wrong. I kept seeing the hyphen so I used it. Unless you are being sarcastic. Is that what the smiley is for?

Volgrad, mind if I share some of the ones I made on this thread? Don't want to overrun if you'd rather keep this as a place for your creations.

VN Store

Back