Super Bowl Vols Touting UT

th

Reactions: 5 people
Man I hope Peyton wins and goes out on the highest note. Beating Brady then winning the Super Bowl would probably be the best ending you could write to his career.

Reactions: 11 people
An NFL HC siad Peyton is one of the top five OCs in the league. Fantastic post OP ! :thumbsup:

How could any high school QB not want to come and learn from one of the greatest QB's of all time. Will be a great day for UT when he comes back home.

Man I hope Peyton wins and goes out on the highest note. Beating Brady then winning the Super Bowl would probably be the best ending you could write to his career.

Me too Bigsteve.
I have never in my life wanted a Super Bowl win as much as this one.
Have always been a fan of Peyton even in his early days at UT.
When I was younger, I was a staunch fan of Elway.
It would be wonderful if Peyton and all Denver players win this one.

Last edited:
Ha I think Peyton would rather talk about 2016 hype for the Vols the whole time! He really got excited talking about the Big Orange. That's why I love the guy. Go Vols!

Reactions: 1 person
QBC for 3 years, then OC for 5, then HC. No need to rush, I think Butch has got this for next 8 years.

We will be a Dynasty Powerhouse Program.

Jump higher Vols.

Go Vols!

I used to think there was no way something like this could happen. I'm not so sure now. Who knows??

It's been a few years since I've really cared who won this. Now I really want Peyton to go out on top. And there is a kid from our local high school on the Broncos too Owen Daniels the tight end (Naperville Central). I hope he catches three TDs and the Broncos romp.

Reactions: 2 people
Me too Bigsteve.
I have never in my life wanted a Super Bowl win as much as this one.
Have always been a fan of Payton even in his early days at UT.
When I was younger, I was a staunch fan of Elway.
It would be wonderful if Payton all Denver players win this one.

To spell Peyton's name correctly. Thanx, man.

Reactions: 3 people
I honestly think Peyton would rather be an owner for the Titans instead of a coach at UT. At least that's what I'm hearing

I LOVE ME some PM, but I hope you all are not really setting your sights on him coming back here to coach. CBJ could never hire him because the Sunday morning ATHLTIC DIRECTORS we have here, would be on here calling to fire CBJ after the first loss and make PM HC. As a HC CBJ could never run the program with that ominous shadow hanging over his head like an axe waiting to fall. Plus I do not think PM would be a good coach. From a knowledge standpoint obviously he would be. But from the standpoint of being patient enough to deal with some horny, partying, teenage guy and try to deal with him on a everyday basis, while PM is so serious and business like might be a difficult transition for PM to become CPM. JMO, TIFWIW.

I hope PM doesn't let the emotion of the game get the better of him. The Broncos will have enough problems just dealing with the panthers defense. He and Ware apparently got emotional addressing the team last night. Just go play, men.

These guys are fans of the Vols just like we are. Impressive to see how much they love the Vols and coming back. High praise of Butch too.

Broncos' Super Bowl run features former Tennessee Vols

Punter Britton Colquitt gave a stirring rendition of “Rocky Top” to reporters during media night on Monday, and described how the three University of Tennessee products on the team — quarterback Peyton Manning, defensive tackle Malik Jackson and Colquitt — enjoy breaking out the tune.

“Peyton gets up there dancing and laughing,” Colquitt said.

“We definitely love to sing ‘Rocky Top’ no matter who is around,” Jackson said. “We don’t care, especially around those ’Bama guys.”

The enemy on Sunday will be the Carolina Panthers, who also have a former Vol in guard Chris Scott.

I hope PM doesn't let the emotion of the game get the better of him. The Broncos will have enough problems just dealing with the panthers defense. He and Ware apparently got emotional addressing the team last night. Just go play, men.

I agree with you to a degree, but Your username is perfect for this post. He's the ultimate professional. If anything it will help fuel his game.

I honestly think Peyton would rather be an owner for the Titans instead of a coach at UT. At least that's what I'm hearing

You're right.

Also, I don't get this assumption that Peyton would just come and be the QB coach.

The guy picks apart pro defenses on the field and changes plays constantly on the go. He wouldn't just be a position coach in college football.

What does Peyton gain by coaching in college? Nothing. He wants to be like Elway and have his hand at building a pro football team.

VN Store

Back