Football Staff Salary Question...

:( - They need it more than I do anyway. We have to compete with the other schools.

There are many in Vol nations that worry too much about things that do not concern them and they are powerless to have any effect on their worries! The responsible people will address the situation if it needs correcting.
Franchuck

Reactions: 1 person
Really? That's the feedback from this question? I wanted to compare our coaches salaries to that of other programs in the SEC.

Some of you seem like awesome people in real life.

Reactions: 3 people
With so much going on with NSD, I doubt that much was done on contracts. Now that it is done, we should see Hart announcing the updated salary structure.

Why does it matter?

Anyone want to make their salary public?

HELL YES!!!!! In commie counties-and maybe ISIS salaries are not public, but last time I checked the Univ of Tenn is a STATE Owned school. Now, if a private school doesn't want to publish the salaries of their employees-that's their business.
Why does it matter? American's wouldn't even ask the question.:thud::crazy::banghead2:

Really? That's the feedback from this question? I wanted to compare our coaches salaries to that of other programs in the SEC.

Some of you seem like awesome people in real life.

it has not been announced IF Butch has even decided

If I'm not mistaken I believe all recieved $30K to $50K raises last year taking most to $400K a year

Yep, but updated. I want to see what Larry Scott makes and the how the additional pool that Dave Hart gave the assistants is split up.

I doubt Scott has anything published. Might not even be fully signed

Yep, but updated. I want to see what Larry Scott makes and the how the additional pool that Dave Hart gave the assistants is split up.

heard Scott was getting 400K. Shoop million plus but don't think anything official has been announced

HELL YES!!!!! In commie counties-and maybe ISIS salaries are not public, but last time I checked the Univ of Tenn is a STATE Owned school. Now, if a private school doesn't want to publish the salaries of their employees-that's their business.
Why does it matter? American's wouldn't even ask the question.:thud::crazy::banghead2:

ISIS has a football team? Get them on the schedule NOW! While security might have to be tightened for the game, I would love to whip that azz!

And, this hurts to write this, but I would actually root for Bammer over ISIS, but that's the ONLY time!

#GBO

ISIS has a football team? Get them on the schedule NOW! While security might have to be tightened for the game, I would love to whip that azz!

And, this hurts to write this, but I would actually root for Bammer over ISIS, but that's the ONLY time!

#GBO

I was differentiating between a country (commie countries) and ISIS (not a country but a political entity with a paid staff) where salaries of any state employee may be kept "Secret", only a few special comrades know the facts...... and that of the USA. Remember, in commie land, everyone works for the state, if taxes keep going up, we'll too be in the boat before long, but that is another topic. Hope this helps.:eek:hmy::)
BTW, thumbs up on the whipping of ISIS azz! Great post!!!

Last edited:
LWS will Shoop be around another year or is he a HC in 2017?

be surprised if he got something but certainly possible. be interesting to see if D improves or just holds serve.

learning a new system sometimes comes with bumps in the road.

VN Store

Back