247sports Winners

bigsteve13

THE BOSS
National praise when the fanbase has been imploding for months over recruiting :)

"Tennessee’s run to the finish line was impressive as well. Sitting at No. 14, the Vols held off Auburn for Top100 safety Nigel Warrior, they got the nation’s No. 1 JUCO prospect in Jonathan Kongbo back in the fold after he flirted with several others including Ole Miss, they flipped a Miami commit for a second-straight day in receiver Latrell Williams, after getting Top100 cornerback Tyler Byrd away from the Hurricanes on Signing Day eve."

2016 National Signing Day Winners led by Alabama, Michigan, USC

Reactions: 13 people
Miami hates us!

All couple dozen or so of them...

Miami_Crowd_SunLife.jpeg

Reactions: 1 person
I think it is easy (I know I did) to forget what a win in recruiting it was to get JRM, kamara, and Sutton to return!!! :dance2:

Reactions: 2 people
All couple dozen or so of them...

Miami_Crowd_SunLife.jpeg

Maybe Butch and Hart should send a "peace offering" of some of the used black curtains from TBA. They could cover their entire upper deck that way. Could make the lower deck rival Vandy then.

this would become a staple of his football career

What else could you expect from a dude whose name means "green balls" in Latin and who spent the week before the Sugar Bowl saying that he WANTED the Vols to blitz because it would be sooooooo easy for him to pick them apart?

I would like to extend a thank you to Mark Richt and the Miami Hurricanes.

:hi:

VN Store

Back