Latrell Williams flips

Lol to everyone thinking Larry Scott wasn't much of a coaching hire. Already yanked a few players from the Florida area. Earning his paycheck very quickly.

Reactions: 10 people
If this kid really ran a 4.29, then his two star status with a few years of coaching will be a huge get.

Reactions: 2 people
if theses kids were born before our last Natty and SEC title, they were barely eating solid food at that time

Just announced by Butch and they put on screen 4.29 40 time, DAAAAAAAAMMMMMM! :rock::rock:

Don't know if that is true or not but in his tape, he looks like he flies!!

Hey Richt.. :neener2::neener2::neener2:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
This guy is a playmaker. i can see him used like pig howard jet sweepS bubble screens.kid is underrated great
Pick up

Wasn't this kid a fallback if we missed Brown and/or Kongbo, as it appears we have?

That's immediately what I thought with this surprise. Great pickup, but Brown was a goner that opened the door I rekon. I assume coaches knew then.

Looks like we'll have plenty of guys to compete at WR!

A 4.27 is probably a 4.37, but either way he is by far the fastest kid on the field watching tape... and this is in FL.... coach this guy up and he will make some plays, get us some first downs, and score some points... GBO!

Finally, a WR that can take the top off a defense! Speed like that dictates that a safety can't be be hanging around the box in run support. A college safety has no shot to recover against 4.2 speed unless your last name is Bolt and you run track for Jamaica.

VN Store

Back