Denver opens as 3.5 underdog to Carolina

It's a tough matchup. I will be curious to see how the line changes over the next two weeks.

Do we think it will be a high scoring affair? With defenses like these it's hard to predict.

I think the emotions will be with Peyton probably playing his last game. Hopefully that erases the 3.5 deficit and then some with Broncs winning.

Reactions: 1 person
What was the line when Denver played Seattle? I know the public was big on Denver and their explosive offense.

Everyone talks about Carolina's offense but the Broncos will struggle to run the ball vs the Panthers defense

Already up to -5.5... Everyone is seeing this is not a good matchup for Denver. I expect this to be around -8 or -9 by kickoff

Yep....I'm just not sure how the Broncos are going to pull it out. I can't believe Carolina is so good this year.

Yep....I'm just not sure how the Broncos are going to pull it out. I can't believe Carolina is so good this year.

Three things I like in favor of the Broncos 1) Wade Phillps - if he can confuse Tom Brady who has seen it all I think he can cause Cam some problems. 2) The Carolina secondary is suspect and can be picked apart. Just ask Eli Manning 3) Carolina is a bunch of young dudes that have never been to a Super Bowl. They may get caught up in the weeks activities. It can happen to young players.

Reactions: 2 people
3) Carolina is a bunch of young dudes that have never been to a Super Bowl. They may get caught up in the weeks activities. It can happen to young players.
This really doesn't mean anything. I don't think Seattle had a single starter with super bowl experience going into the Denver game

Reactions: 1 person
I'm Denver Broncos all the way but even with their D, I'm not sure they can stop Cam and Co. They'll slow them down, but Peyton is going to need to channel his younger self for them to win.

Both defs are great, they cancel each other out. It's going to be the better offense who wins the day here. And that makes me worried

VN Store

Back