Bristol Motor Speedway updates

The same thing it has to do with UT.. I get emails from BMS that are like that and aimed at UT. Am sure both teams get equal advertisement for this upcoming epic game.

Reactions: 1 person
How small will the players seem from this view from the coach's box?

Attachments

• BMS.jpg
    BMS.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 101
Reactions: 2 people
They are actually bringing in gravel and mud and the field will be raised 3 feet from where it is now. They also plan to put some kind of seating right on the track. I'll just assume that people spending the big bucks will be the first to get those seats.

That attendance poll on that particular site doesn't look too promising thus far. Lol

They are actually bringing in gravel and mud and the field will be raised 3 feet from where it is now. They also plan to put some kind of seating right on the track. I'll just assume that people spending the big bucks will be the first to get those seats.

That attendance poll on that particular site doesn't look too promising thus far. Lol

Starting at 400.00 a seat.

I know its their thing, but I hope they play enter sandman as both teams run out onto the field. While we run through the T of course. :)

iu

Neyland Stadium inside B.M.S.
iu

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
We can be spoiled by sight lines at Neyland. This is a ROUGH mashup of BMS with half Michigan's stadium and half Los Angeles Coliseum.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
A view from the far corner of Los Angeles Coliseum (USC vs OSU).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 42
We can be spoiled by sight lines at Neyland. This is a ROUGH mashup of BMS with half Michigan's stadium and half Los Angeles Coliseum.

I never knew the field was longer at the Coliseum. No wonder the NFL teams don't want to play there

Except for the majority

Look, if you don't want to go because you think all the seats will be bad, then don't go.

But this constant beating of the drum that some people on here have been doing on how it's going to flop or the seats are going to be bad or traffic is going to be a nightmare is getting really old. I don't understand it. This game takes nothing away from anything else about the 2016 season. There will still be the usual seven games played at Neyland Stadium. There will still be five games played away from it. Same things as all but one year since the schedule expanded to 12 games.

Bottom line is, people in both fan bases are excited about this game. Ticket sales say so, right now it's a near-impossible ticket. Will that change on the secondary market closer to the game? Sure, but it's going to be a full house regardless.

If you don't think the event is worth your time or money, then don't go. Watch from your easy chair on your flat screen. It will be exactly the same as every other game for you. There is no reason to constantly downgrade someone else's experience.

Reactions: 26 people
th
This doesn't look to be like a panoramic view, kinda like the view we had at the Outback Bowl in section 245, LOL ..

Yea, that's not a pano, that's pretty far... I didn't realize how far a pano made it look till I took one of the Checker Neyalnd OU game... It makes it look like I shot it from Cumberland Ave

Panoramic shots make it look a lot further away than it actually is

You are correct. The takeaway I have from that picture is that in spite of the seemingly bad view the people still seem to be enjoying themselves.

Good or bad view I'll be at the game.

Look, if you don't want to go because you think all the seats will be bad, then don't go.

But this constant beating of the drum that some people on here have been doing on how it's going to flop or the seats are going to be bad or traffic is going to be a nightmare is getting really old. I don't understand it. This game takes nothing away from anything else about the 2016 season. There will still be the usual seven games played at Neyland Stadium. There will still be five games played away from it. Same things as all but one year since the schedule expanded to 12 games.

Bottom line is, people in both fan bases are excited about this game. Ticket sales say so, right now it's a near-impossible ticket. Will that change on the secondary market closer to the game? Sure, but it's going to be a full house regardless.

If you don't think the event is worth your time or money, then don't go. Watch from your easy chair on your flat screen. It will be exactly the same as every other game for you. There is no reason to constantly downgrade someone else's experience.

Thanks for your permission

VN Store

Back