ESPN LOVES us

sofflavol

il kick u in the vols
Listening to the Dan lebatard show this morning, talking about the college football season and how anyone can get hot towards the end. Dan says I'm not sure I can say if Tennessee was put in the playoff they couldn't run the table and win it all. Espn U loves us!

Reactions: 32 people
But we hate ESPN. So this is like our ex girlfriend noticing we've been working out. IT'S TOO LATE RACHEL, I'M OVER YOU.

Reactions: 126 people
Now that Bill Simmons is gone, I don't think anyone at ESPN speaks less for ESPN than Dan Le Batard

Reactions: 3 people
Listening to the Dan lebatard show this morning, talking about the college football season and how anyone can get hot towards the end. Dan says I'm not sure I can say if Tennessee was put in the playoff they couldn't run the table and win it all. Espn U loves us!

The title of the thread just... just ..... just........
swooning.gif

Reactions: 2 people

You can't win enough theoretical national championships, I suppose. Worked out okay for Bama.

Reactions: 1 person
ESPN=

Extremely
Stupid
People
Network

They will never love us even if we Win the National Championship 10 years in a row.

#BrickbyBrick...VFL...GBO!!!

<Look!

One guy with a relatively obscure radio show makes a comment and that means MSNBC-ESPN loves us??? :blink:

Are you high??

Reactions: 2 people
We've got a great shot at the playoff next year.

Not being negative, but pretty sure I see this every year around this time... I believe we will be good, but as we saw this year, health is everything... had maggit not gotten injured, I don't think we lose a game this year.. but without him, we lost 4...

The comment notwithstanding, I love his show.

Once you get past the craziness, he is one of the better interviewers they have.

BAM!

The comment notwithstanding, I love his show.

Once you get past the craziness, he is one of the better interviewers they have.

BAM!

Lol, you had me there for a second. His best time on air was when Jay Bilas refused to buy into his crap a few years ago.

VN Store

Back