USC at 8-4 is now ranked....

If you want to be ranked it does. I'd say it's an advantage slightly in recruiting. And dammit I just want to be ranked.

Reactions: 2 people
If you can find another 8-4 team in history that lost 3 of those 4 games by a combined 13 points against 2 11-1 teams and 1 10-2 team, all while holding the lead late in all of them, I'm all ears.

Lol. Great. Talking about how good we are because we lost to good teams. You guys are awesome.

Reactions: 9 people
Lol. Great. Talking about how good we are because we lost to good teams. You guys are awesome.

You don't think we're a good team? Do you think USC is better than we are?

Oh, and Notre Dame lost to a good clemson team. Do you think the playoff committee sees that as a good thing? I guarantee you they do.

Reactions: 2 people
To be fair this is AP, which is completely irrelevant at this point.

We'll see what Tuesday holds, but it doesn't help that 9-3 Georgia still isn't ranked.

We may not be ranked in the top 25 but that doesn't mean we aren't a top 25 team. We are playing like a top 25 team, we would beat many of them right now. That's thinking with my head too, not my heart. We're on our way to championships, next year were going to win the east and contend for playoff contention. JMHO. And whomever the bowl committee puts in front of us we will be ready to go get the victory!!!!! GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back