What a great line by John Adams

KnoxRealtorVOL

First of his name
John Adams: Tennessee wasn't content to overwhelm Vanderbilt on Saturday evening at Neyland Stadium. It also succeeded in stripping the Commodores of their only season-long virtue: defense.

Hahaha. Screw Vandy.

Reactions: 42 people
He's had some good Vandy zingers over the years. After a poorly attended but very close game against the Vols he said:

"Had Vandy won, they would have had to go get help to tear down the goalpost"

Reactions: 17 people
Vandy's fan base is pitiful. I saw one post where the guy was saying 13 other SEC teams wouldn't have gotten holding called on them on Vandy's TD that was called back when their wr held and then tackled our DB. ...., they don't even know the rules of the game and think everyone is out to get them..... they don't realize they just suck

Reactions: 4 people
Never been to a Vandy board before this week. Have they always been so arrogant? I'm mean good Lord.

Reactions: 2 people
If any of you really enjoy seeing Vanderbilt melt down, you should check out their game thread in the link below. (be advised, they constantly use very poor language)

Scroll to the bottom of the page to begin reading their comments.

Game 12: Vanderbilt Commodores @ Tennessee Volunteers -- Open GameThread - Anchor Of Gold

My favorite. (Among many candidates) :)

Which requires getting at least 9 regular season wins because who cares how many fans they bring? TheyÂ’re f#%^*** Vandy.

Which requires winning games 11-on-18 against mediocre opponents like Tennessee.

Sigh.

"fans" :lolabove:

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back