Coaches leaving the Tennessee program

voldawgforever

Which coach/coaches will leave the TN program this off season?

I say we lose Thig. I hope not, but he's a hot item.

What say you Volnation?

Hopefully nobody. We're moving in the right direction and finally have continuity in the program. Save everyone and reevaluate after next season

Reactions: 12 people
Man...what a thread. We cap the best year we've had in what feels like forever by beating the hell out of vandy and now this? Guess we also need to speculate on Hurd leaving and Dormady transferring? How about Butch taking another job? Really...thanks so much for this thread.

Reactions: 24 people
Can we at least celebrate this Vandy win, first please?
It seems to never fail someone just has to post something negative rather than celebrate the victory.

Reactions: 7 people
Man...what a thread. We cap the best year we've had in what feels like forever by beating the hell out of vandy and now this? Guess we also need to speculate on Hurd leaving and Dormady transferring? How about Butch taking another job? Really...thanks so much for this thread.

Dang son. Be a realist. This chit happens bro. Bet on it

Reactions: 1 person
According to my bud who operates the Coke Machine in the Section T concession stand, we may lose Blanc, Bullock and Blair........aka, The Killer B's

Reactions: 1 person

I think the OP has posted a legitimate question. It's not negative. When you have success, people want your coaches. It's fair to speculate, since the national coaching carousel has started to spin. I would be surprised if at least one of our assistants didn't get a coordinator or head coach job next year. Sign of respect. It's safe to say that neither Jones nor DeBord will be picked off by anyone else. Some of the others are up for grabs. Would Janczek be a good head coach for some mid level team? Thoughts?

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back