Freak's Black Friday Night Off Topic Night Before Vandy Thread

Have to be honest, Black Friday was a little underwhelming to me. I ordered a cheap Kindle, the $25 roku, and stopped by Walmart after work this evening to pick up a few blu rays. Definitely nothing worth going in at 6 yesterday to reenact the Hunger Games for.

Last edited:
Since it's a Black Friday,can we pick fights over POS items and receive no repercussions?

Where's Freak? Still shopping?

I'm so proud that Ben started the thread. :)

Did some Black Friday shopping this evening and came home and finished off a plate of leftovers.

What's everyone up to tonight? Anything fun? What's the weather supposed to be like for the game tomorrow?

Am I the only one who thinks the leftovers taste better than the Thanksgiving Day meal? Especially the crawfish dressing and the sweet potato casserole.

Have to be honest, Black Friday was a little underwhelming to me. I ordered a cheap Kindle, the $25 roku, and stopped by Walmart after work this evening to pick up a few blu rays. Definitely nothing worth going in at 6 yesterday to reenact the Hunger Games for.

I'm going all woman for a sec...tell me more about where you found this cheap kindle and roku. Kids kindle just died and I'm tired of lending mine to end fights.

PS:am I the only adult left without a blue ray player?

Did some Black Friday shopping this evening and came home and finished off a plate of leftovers.

What's everyone up to tonight? Anything fun? What's the weather supposed to be like for the game tomorrow?

I learned from the best.

I'm going all woman for a sec...tell me more about where you found this cheap kindle and roku. Kids kindle just died and I'm tired of lending mine to end fights.

PS:am I the only adult left without a blue ray player?

We have a ps3, but I've only ever rented 1 blue ray.

Am I the only one who thinks the leftovers taste better than the Thanksgiving Day meal? Especially the crawfish dressing and the sweet potato casserole.

I love thanksgiving leftovers.

sitting in a hotel room 5 miles from Neyland like usual... food is prepped for tomorrow,and now trying to find my 14 yr old a PS4 without him looking over my shoulder and seeing what Im buying him... need the wife to run interference from time to time... I think I like covert Xmas present buying and hiding it better than most things...now I need a super model agent to bust through the door to really get my Bond on... now I have the son running interference on the mom.. lol

I'm seeing mid 60s, cloudy, not much chance of rain. We better be on our A game tomorrow, no blue font intended.

Got home just about an hour ago,Christmas shopping officially done!!!!!. Watching the Baylor- TCU wash out

VN Store

Back