BIG10 Butch

"Last weekend, he visited Clemson and saw the Tigers beat Wake Forest 33-13. But even though he was watching the No. 1 team in the nation play in its home stadium, in Ekiyor’s eyes, it didn’t compare to his experience at Tennessee."

BOOMage!!

Reactions: 21 people
People can say what they want about CBJ, but his players never give up and they would run thru a brick wall for him. Imagine how well he will be able to recruit after we win the SEC next year. GBO.

Reactions: 1 person
"Last weekend, he visited Clemson and saw the Tigers beat Wake Forest 33-13. But even though he was watching the No. 1 team in the nation play in its home stadium, in Ekiyor’s eyes, it didn’t compare to his experience at Tennessee."

BOOMage!!

Sweet

buTch is making sure our future All American QB's and WR's have a great O line in front of them from now on.

Can't throw like WRU needs to without a great O line to give the great QB's he's bringing in plenty of time to go through their progressions and hit the open man.

I think buTch wants the title of King of Recruiting.

nick saTan better look out, buTch and Tennessee are coming for him fast!

#BrickbyBrick...VFL...GBO!!!

I get the distinct feeling that none of you guys miss Dooley and Kiffen. Of course, I could be misinterpreting your post.

People can say what they want about CBJ, but his players never give up and they would run thru a brick wall for him. Imagine how well he will be able to recruit after we win the SEC next year. GBO.

Is that why I keep seeing him on tv building things out of bricks? :)

I hope Illinois or Purdue don't ask for an interview with Butch. Otherwise i hope he can get commitments from lots of the Big 10's most coveted players.

BOOMage!!

Well of course the kid is correct on this point, but Clemson ain't the worst place in the world to watch a football game -- they have a nice venue there.

VN Store

Back