Bears sign Worley to practice squad

I'll definitely be curious to see if he can work his way into the rotation when given more time to throw and development. Congratulations to him.

That's great news...

...for the female equipment managers.

But seriously, I'm happy for Worley.

Reactions: 3 people
Just been announced he has signed with the chicago bears. Nice job Worley on not giving up, nice job chicago on picking up such a tough and dedicated player. You got yourself a winner.

Reactions: 5 people
Just been announced he has signed with the chicago bears. Nice job Worley on not giving up, nice job chicago on picking up such a tough and dedicated player. You got yourself a winner.

Well.... You got dedicated and tough right.....but throwing in winner took it over the top.

Hope he makes the best of it!

Good for him. With an offensive line, he's not that bad

When given the time and some space to step into his throws, he was a very good SEC passing QB, see 2014 Georgia game. When not given those things he obviously struggled. Here's hoping he finds a way to develop his game/skills and sticks on an NFL roster for awhile.

When given the time and some space to step into his throws, he was a very good SEC passing QB, see 2014 Georgia game. When not given those things he obviously struggled. Here's hoping he finds a way to develop his game/skills and sticks on an NFL roster for awhile.

Same thing I said. Need O line and hes not bad. I hope he gets his shot

266 of 338 has to be a typo...

"Worley is undrafted rookie from Tennessee. He started 17 of 24 games played for the Volunteers, completing 329 of 558 passes for 3,556 yards, 23 touchdowns and 21 interceptions. Worley (6-4, 220 pounds) started 14 games over his junior and senior seasons. In those games, Worley was 266-of-338 passing for 2,818 yards, 22 touchdowns and 16 interceptions."

Glad to hear this. Kid never threw his o-line under the bus and could have so many times.
Tough kid and big heart. Hoping this leads to bigger things for him.

Reactions: 1 person
266 of 338 has to be a typo...

"Worley is undrafted rookie from Tennessee. He started 17 of 24 games played for the Volunteers, completing 329 of 558 passes for 3,556 yards, 23 touchdowns and 21 interceptions. Worley (6-4, 220 pounds) started 14 games over his junior and senior seasons. In those games, Worley was 266-of-338 passing for 2,818 yards, 22 touchdowns and 16 interceptions."

Definitely a typo, but it'd be funny if he were 60-of-220 up until that point haha

VN Store

Back