All aboard the 2016 hype train!

If you are saying 10-2, which of these 4 are losses:
Home Florida
Away Georgia
Away TAMU
Home Bama

If we just beat the highlighted and went 10-2, I would be sooooo happy!!! :rock::rock:

And please Lord, beat florida!

Reactions: 3 people
No more hype train rides for me. The 2015 hype train derailed shortly after pulling away from the station and left me stranded in Realityville.

Reactions: 28 people
No more hype train rides for me. The 2015 hype train derailed shortly after pulling away from the station and left me stranded in Realityville.

that hype train left the tracks a year early. I believe most experts were saying 2016 will be the year for hype.

Reactions: 5 people
This train is going to be sitting on the tracks until Dobbs proves he can pass with accuracy. We all see that this year.

Reactions: 5 people
Based on this seasons results I see 9-3 next season. We will still have the same problems on offense, much better on defense but the conservative style of play will result in splitting the tough 4 game stretch and 1 other unexpected loss.

Reactions: 1 person
Just like most years, our schedule was front-loaded with tougher games this season. Going on a winning streak against teams you are supposed to beat to end the season doesn't change things much for me. Let's smash Vandy and then see who we get in the bowl game. I want to face a quality opponent to see exactly where we're at come the end of this season. No matter what takes place, I won't be jumping on the 2016 hype train. I will no doubt be excited about the season, but what I saw early on this year will be in the back of my mind and won't go away until I see reason that it should.

If Tennessee can become a 4 quarter team there isn't anyone they can't beat next year.
cUFginC.gif

Reactions: 8 people
This train is going to be sitting on the tracks until Dobbs proves he can pass with accuracy. We all see that this year.

We are 2 defensive plays away from being 10-2 right now despite that so...

Not sure why we can't be 10-2 next year with the entire team basically coming back minus a couple players

Reactions: 3 people
My expectation is simple: 10-2 and at least 1 of the streaks must end. We are good enough now that every team we play is beatable. If we have bad injury luck again, I may be willing to lower it to 9-3 but no further.

Last edited:
If my aunt had testicles, she'd be my uncle.

Actually...in this day & age...your Aunt could all of a sudden "choose" to be your Uncle...

Meanwhile...Dobbs can't throw downfield, and Debord struggles calling appropriate plays...

Just sayin'...

Reactions: 4 people
Actually...in this day & age...your Aunt could all of a sudden "choose" to be your Uncle...

Meanwhile...Dobbs can't throw downfield, and Debord struggles calling appropriate plays...

Just sayin'...

Our horrible offense averages 33 ppg and is above average nationally. But screw that, bench Dobbs and fire Debord.

Anything less than 12-0, fire everybody!!

Ok, now that we got that out of the way, 10-2 would be a great season next year, as long as one of the two is Florida!! :rock:

We will beat our 2 west teams next year, book it.
UF? I'll believe it when I see it, in person. No checkerneyland. Please.

VN Store

Back