Tennessee-Vanderbilt football game Poll Question

Do you want the Tennessee-Vanderbilt game to be played on Thanksgiving in the future?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VolFootballnut

Would y'all like the Tennessee-Vanderbilt game to be played on Thanksgiving in the future? I think it would be pretty cool and get a lot of coverage on ESPN.

Reactions: 1 person
I'd keep it Saturday. If it were a bigger "rivalry" then maybe they could move to Thursday or Friday but as long as Vandy is Vandy it will never happen.

No, I have family come in for Thanksgiving and I'd like to spend it with them and leave it on Saturday so I can go to the game and make a day out of it. JMO

Reactions: 4 people
Would y'all like the Tennessee-Vanderbilt game to be played on Thanksgiving in the future? I think it would be pretty cool and get a lot of coverage on ESPN.

Do you plan on watching USF vs. UCF or Texas Tech vs. Texas on Thurs.?

I promise, neither one of these game will get a lot of exposure/ coverage.

You barely touch the quarterback and you get a penalty. Things like that.

Hasn't college adopted all rules that protect quarterbacks that the NFL has implemented? Still feels like college has more safety measures in place than the pros, mostly thanks to the targeting rule.

Hasn't college adopted all rules that protect quarterbacks that the NFL has implemented? Still feels like college has more safety measures in place than the pros, mostly thanks to the targeting rule.

I think having competent refs would probably help both college and NFL....but that probably won't happen.

Reactions: 3 people
I think having competent refs would probably help both college and NFL....but that probably won't happen.

I just don't know if it's possible to get more competent than what's in the NFL. Only way may be adding a few more per game.

im cool with it, always like those tip off games to start season, we had one on a sunday or monday a few years back right......

but to ur poll questions sure.....but if not all good continuing on saturday, would prefer the thursday to friday set up though.....

I think TN should play Vandy every Thursday during football season. It would make for a good practice for the Saturday opponent.

VN Store

Back