Happy Thanksgiving Vol Nation!

jakez4ut

Patience... It's what's for dinner
it's Thanksgiving week, and while we can all find things in our lives and families to be thankful for, this thread is for all things VOLS to be thankful for...

so, with that, what are you thankful for this season?

Me...i'm thankful for ending streaks to GA and MO.

i'm thankful for Jalen Hurd and his grittiness and willingness to get the "dirty" yards.

i'm thankful Josh Dobbs is a lot harder to tackle than i thought he was.

i'm thankful for our Special Teams..KO and PR teams specifically.

i'm thankful that the team and coaches didn't get down, and find reasons to quit early on, despite the adversity they faced.

i'm thankful that for the first time in a long time, i was on the edge of my seat, with games on the line, against the best teams on our schedule (despite the losses, we made every one of them fun to watch.... for the non biased viewer).

i'm thankful we're going to a bowl 2 years running.

i'm thankful that i'm looking forward to the next season again, instead of dreading it.:peace2:

Reactions: 6 people
I'm thankful they are trending upwards. I hope they have good health for the remainder of the year and that next year we can have a healthier team. Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Go Vols.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Thankful for a relatively trouble-free season with minimal off the field run ins with the law.

Reactions: 1 person
I am ĂĽber thankful that Jalen Reeves-Maybin gave his jersey number to Darrin Kirkland Jr. so he would sign with the Vols! Thank you! Thank you so much, JRM!

Have the greatest Thanksgiving ever everyone.

Last edited:
As a fan, I'm thankful that CBJ and team 119 have put the excitement and anticipation back into Tennessee football!

I'm thankful for Freak providing Volnation to the masses, allowing fans a place to vent, celebrate, and exchange witty comments.

Most of all, I'm thankful to be a Tennessee Vol!

Happy Thanksgiving!

GBO!!!

as a fan, i'm thankful that cbj and team 119 have put the excitement and anticipation back into tennessee football!

I'm thankful for freak providing volnation to the masses, allowing fans a place to vent, celebrate, and exchange witty comments.

Most of all, i'm thankful to be a tennessee vol!

Happy thanksgiving!

Gbo!!!
Here are my Mals.
image.jpeg

Woohoo I'm coming home tonight! Going to White Pine to see my dad, Morristown to see my Mom, and might try to get to Clinchview to play a round of golf before the game,

Happy Thanksgiving

happy turkey day everyone, have a safe and happy holiday

Go Vols!
(Hopefully i don't burn the house down frying this turkey tomorrow, no worries imma pro)

Beautiful dogs! Mine needs a babies daddy. One of them available? :)

They've their manhood removed. One on the right is a female and they would fight over her. I wasn't in the position at the time to be a responsible puppy parent. Lol

They've their manhood removed. One on the right is a female and they would fight over her. I wasn't in the position at the time to be a responsible puppy parent. Lol

Dang it!

I could tell the two males and the female apart. Very distictive Heads.

Happy Thanksgiving and GO VOLS!!!!

I say let's kick some candy ass this week-end!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
My best friend is stationed in Afghanistan right now along with alot of other American soldiers. As Americans we've got a lot to be thankful for. We live in the greatest country in the world, and we've got our brave men and women over seas defending our great country and our American lifestyle. Happy Thanksgiving to Volnation & a big Happy Turkey day to all of our troops stationed around the world!

Last edited:

VN Store

Back