2015 VolNation Season Pick Contest Week 13 (FINAL WEEK)

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Hard to believe but this is the final week of the contest. Good luck everyone.

Guys, welcome to the 12th annual weekly pick contest, which will last the entire season and consist of 13 weekly entries.

Each week I will select 10 games from around college football, which will be posted on Sunday (or Monday at the latest). I will not include any Thursday or Friday games, just to keep things consistent with the entry deadline.

All entries will be due before noon (Eastern Time) on Saturday.

The season winner will receive a $300 Amazon gift card.

Please post in this thread if you have any questions, suggestions, or comments.

Also, I strongly suggest setting up a recurring reminder on your computer or phone. If you miss a week, you can still have fun competing with other members, but it will be really hard for you to win the contest.

Week 13 Entry (be sure to hit refresh if you see last week): ENTER YOUR PICKS

Current Standings: CURRENT STANDINGS

Season Standings: SEASON STANDINGS

Ain't got no chance so this week I picked who I wish would win. Can't do any worse. D T D.

GA Tech...again...really...THANKS Freak (sarcasm should be noted here) !!!

Sorry man. I really don't intentionally bout them in each week, it just works out that way. I think last year it was Penn State. :)

I quit playing after week 3, but I just checked the standings for kicks.

TerryP is in 2nd place. Wow. :crazy:

I didn't even realize that I was tied for 2nd place overall in this contest. I hadn't checked the overall standings since week #3 I believe. I'm 1 game behind first place so I need a big finish to overtake 1st.

These are probably the toughest games of all this week due to rivalry games. I will be shocked if I come through but we'll see. Thanks! :)

Ugh, I completely forgot to make my picks last week. (Car threw a connecting rod and I spent most of the week shopping for a replacement vehicle). Dropped 51 spots from 3rd to 54th. :(

Freak asked me to let you guys know that all entries this week need to be faxed in as they will only be accepting faxed entries since it's the last week of the season.

The fax # is 352-372-5801.

Thanks for the contest. I'd need the championship week and probably a bowl week to have a chance, but I've had fun!

15 points out of first...wonder if I can make the server crash so no one else can submit :)

Seriously though - probably eliminated due to my streak of 6 for 10 weeks (7 in a row I believe)...THANKS again Freak for another outstanding year of hosting this contest !!! :bow2:

Last edited:
I'm trying for a Top Ten finish. To win, I would have to make a bunch of silly picks and have them all pan out.

Reactions: 1 person
I pulled a Kentucky, in a position to win going into the last two weeks and failed miserably...lol

I'm trying for a Top Ten finish. To win, I would have to make a bunch of silly picks and have them all pan out.

That's what I did. I think 7 behind so I took a gamble... Only one of my upsets were correct but I.know i I went with the favorites it would do me no good.

I got 9 right this past week! Recheck please!
Not able to fax in entries for final week!

I didn't see anything about the fax until today and I got 8 right this week. I can't complain too much as this was a free tournament, but I'd like to know where I would have finished had my picks counted. Kind of sucks to not check the thread and lose despite picking well.

VN Store

Back