John Henderson...arrested

has been hospitalized under the Baker Act after an arrest Saturday in Jacksonville, according to jail records.

Makes you wonder about his mental health after years playing the game

Reactions: 2 people
Shay said Henderson was in the process of going into the jail through the back door when members of the staff decided against admitting him.

“He (Henderson) was displaying some type of behavior and the medical staff determined he needed to be taken to the hospital,” Shay said.

Ten years in the League and three at UT. That's a long time to be crashing into 300-pound offensive linemen. It doesn't excuse what he did, just hoping it's not a sign of something more serious.

Studies are starting to show that getting slapped upside the head for 20 years is bad for your long term health

Reactions: 1 person
Domestic violence cases can always be up in the air. She could have been the aggressor but they took him away to cool things off?? Seen it happen a lot. Especially if kids are in the house.

Reactions: 3 people
Saw another headline that said he head-butted his wife. I'm assuming it is recent and not another event.

Admitted to hospital for behavioral issues. Could be mental illness, possibly related to concussions.

Domestic violence cases can always be up in the air. She could have been the aggressor but they took him away to cool things off?? Seen it happen a lot. Especially if kids are in the house.

I hate this happened to him. However, when you're 6'7 and 300lbs there is no such thing as a domestic violence case being up in the air.

Reactions: 1 person
He always seemed to be a gentle giant... top tier DT but well-behaved. Of course when you play alongside Haynesworth, how could you not look like an angel?

Not the first time he's had an issue with this. Maybe 10 years or so ago...can't remember if it stuck or not. Seems like he wasn't charged

Wtf? Ppl saying football caused somebody to do something like this? If he done it... I guess oj got off bc he played football and it messed him up in the head... Good grief ppl get a grip.

VN Store

Back