3 Things to be Happy About

Volador

Orange you glad to be a Vol??
While the frustrations run deep for VN, here are 3 things that we all should be happy about:

1. 8-4
2. Butch
3. Spurrier is Gone

Reactions: 4 people
Ok, not trying to go sunshine pumper and, yes, I'm aware that a loss is a loss. However....

Arkansas really is a good team who's beaten several ranked teams and may have helped end the LSU tenure of Les Miles.

All other teams we lost to are currently 1-loss teams in the top ten, with 2 very likely to be in the playoffs.

Now, how can one find something to be happy about in four losses? We were within reach of victory in every game until the final whistle.

I'm happy for the improvement that is team 119.

AV

Reactions: 11 people
Ok, not trying to go sunshine pumper and, yes, I'm aware that a loss is a loss. However....

Arkansas really is a good team who's beaten several ranked teams and may have helped end the LSU tenure of Les Miles.

All other teams we lost to are currently 1-loss teams in the top ten, with 2 very likely to be in the playoffs.

Now, how can one find something to be happy about in four losses? We were within reach of victory in every game until the final whistle.

AV

Good points and well taken. I woke up this morning and it's bright and sunny here at the beach and I felt we needed a positive thread about The Vols. :yes:

I'm happy that we've improved. I know it sucks we lost the games we did, especially when I feel like we could've won all of them. However, not one team, even the mighty bama, blowed us out. This team is hard to beat even with our going conservative. GBO!

AV

Les will take that 15M buyout and go to texass

This team is our best since the 07 team, and honestly might beat them if they played.

Good points and well taken. I woke up this morning and it's bright and sunny here at the beach and I felt we needed a positive thread about The Vols. :yes:

Nice and sunny but a little too cold to ride my bike to work. Good to see a fellow Vol here in SE NC.

Been here since 99. Wish there were enough Vol Fans in ILM that liked watching games so we could overtake a local sports bar and kick all the God Dang Buckeye and Gator fans out.

Reactions: 2 people
3 things to be happy about (plus a couple extra)...
1) we are Vol fans
2) we are not Bama fans
3) we are not Gator fans
4) we are not Vandy fans
5) we are not Kentucky fans

Reactions: 3 people
While the frustrations run deep for VN, here are 3 things that we all should be happy about:

1. 8-4
2. Butch
3. Spurrier is Gone

1. We're not there yet
2. Overall I'm happy with the progress he's made
3. He was well past his prime. I hate to see him gone because Butch has pretty much owned him.

Glad Spurrier is gone SEC doesn't have room for cowards who walk out on there team because they don't like losing.

I love Butch. I honestly believe this program is going in the right direction

Hey we ain't 8-4 yet don't write Vanderbilt off there Defense is good enough to keep them in the game......i feel sick for saying something as disgusting as that

I am sad that Spurrier is gone. Sorry.

Well, as much as I respect his football acumen, he owned us for too many darn years while in Gaynesville and performed well against us while in Columbia.

Will Cocks reach out to More Miles??

It's really simple...

Every single day it's GREAT to be a Tennessee Vols fan!!!

It always will be too.

#BrickbyBrick...VFL...GBO!!!

VN Store

Back