College Gameday

volsfan24017

Big Orange Fanatic
I wish we can get reinserted in Big & Rich's "Coming To Your City" intro song/video. That used to hype me up on Saturday mornings.

Reactions: 2 people
Once Tennessee is relevant again, more will mention Tennessee...

Who cares about Big and Rich? Who are they anyway and what is Belk?

I don't watch Gameday. Explain.

The country group Big and Rich do an intro song that does shout outs to different school. For the longest time they used to finish a verse with Rocky Top Tennessee but not anymore.

I'm not sure when they took it out. I only turn on the TV before noon on Saturdays a few times a season.

Who cares about Big and Rich? Who are they anyway and what is Belk?

Actually John Rich has written more hit songs than just about anyone over the last 15 years in Nashville. He's written for Faith Hill, Jason Aldean, Gretchen Wilson and of course Big &Rich.

Reactions: 1 person
The country group Big and Rich do an intro song that does shout outs to different school. For the longest time they used to finish a verse with Rocky Top Tennessee but not anymore.

I'm not sure when they took it out. I only turn on the TV before noon on Saturdays a few times a season.

Ah. Gotcha.

Gameday is so homer-istic it is unwatchable, and poor Corso needs to be in assisted living somewhere! :no:

Reactions: 8 people
I wish if Gameday ever shows up in Knoxville again everyone brings signs like "you know who your friends are and they ain't Gameday", "on the bandwagon again?", etc.

I don't watch them anymore. I don't watch SEC nation. I listen to Doug Matthews while I get my Sat work done. Works out better for me.

Reactions: 3 people
Actually John Rich has written more hit songs than just about anyone over the last 15 years in Nashville. He's written for Faith Hill, Jason Aldean, Gretchen Wilson and of course Big &Rich.

I couldn't name a single song from any of those people

Reactions: 5 people
I don't watch Gameday. Explain.

Intro song to college gameday mentions the top college teams and shows a highlight or two in the video. TN was in the original version back in the late 90s early 2000s. They are not in it anymore though.

Someone probably thought it offended someone.

VN Store

Back