Nasty weather for the Vanderbilt game

VolFootballnut

The weather forecast for Knoxville according to The Weather Channel for this Saturday is rain and 54 degrees. Looks like both teams will be running will very little passing.

Reactions: 1 person
The weather forecast for Knoxville according to The Weather Channel for this Saturday is rain and 54 degrees. Looks like both teams will be running will very little passing.

what are you talking about willis. Tennessee throws the ball. when did this happen. lol:)

Reactions: 3 people
I was thinking modified snow shoes might work best for the pasture at Neyland.

Just remember every play is an opportunity to accidently get mud in their eye! lol

Reactions: 2 people
Let's not worry about the weather or the field conditions , just beat vandy, being 8-4 and going to a good bowl game is all that's on most peoples minds,and peace on Vol Nation .

People were scared of the weather for the SC and MO games and we know how both of those turned out....
And the Arkansas game where the rain was suppose to wash the stadium away, however that one ended different

Let's not worry about the weather or the field conditions , just beat vandy, being 8-4 and going to a good bowl game is all that's on most peoples minds,and peace on Vol Nation .
Exactly! Vandy is the team I hate the most.

Reactions: 1 person
A little bad weather ain't gonna make a difference.
635770788279757295-Nas-UTvsBG-19.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
I don't have much faith in the weather man's ability to predict Tennessee weather a week out.

It'll probably be a gorgeous day for football.

VN Store

Back