Who will leave after this year?

Maybe I am mistaken, but I don't think Hurd can leave.

Kamara most likely no

The only possibility I see is Sutton.

Away with your doom and gloom

Reactions: 7 people
Cameron Sutton and Jalen Reaves Maybin. Hurd can't leave until after 2016.
I don't see any of these leaving. Hurd can't and the others need another year of development. The only ones that I see leaving are the seniors...At least I hope.

It'd be great to have this group back next year. Sutton and JRM would be huge in addition to the ones we had injured this year, and the redshirts. Gonna be some seriously talented additions to the club next year! Much more depth!

Reactions: 5 people
Hurd's uncle or whatever that posts here says he is transferring or some crap this year

I'll believe it when I see it.

Reactions: 1 person
If Sutton grades as a Day 1 pick, he should leave. He can always come back and finish his degree. Get paid, young man!

Hurd's uncle or whatever that posts here says he is transferring or some crap this year

I've seen several people post about this but I've never been able to find the actual posts. Any idea where that was being discussed?

Reactions: 2 people

That's too bad, if true. Why would he transfer for his junior year? Unless he's going FCS, he'll have to sit out a year when he's draft eligible.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back