Croom still injured?

AndyMizunogolfer

I take it he is still injured? Haven't seen much listed or said on him. It would be nice to have a big body receiver like him in the redzone.

I take it he is still injured? Haven't seen much listed or said on him. It would be nice to have a big body receiver like him in the redzone.

At this point they should petition for a medical redshirt. We don't need him to block against the losers that are left on the schedule

Reactions: 5 people
I swear anytime I see a "Croom Thread" I can't help but click it in the hopes the MZTERRY will come up in here and bust some heads!!!! PAGING MZTERRY PAGING MZ TERRY hahahahahahahahaha

Reactions: 4 people
I swear anytime I see a "Croom Thread" I can't help but click it in the hopes the MZTERRY will come up in here and bust some heads!!!! PAGING MZTERRY PAGING MZ TERRY hahahahahahahahaha

Because fans are asking about his injury and hoping we can have him in our program for a 5th and 6th year?

Reactions: 2 people
Because fans are asking about his injury and hoping we can have him in our program for a 5th and 6th year?

you guys have a right to ask. That's fine.

Just doing what best for him right now and that's taking it one game at a time. CBJ will put him out the when its the right time.

if it makes y'all feel any better Croomster gonna be around. We AINT going NO WHERE!! #VFL

he's a 3rd year senior.... been handling his business. :)

Reactions: 48 people

Just doing what best for him right now and that's taking it one game at a time. CBJ will put him out the when its the right time.

if it makes y'all feel any better Croomster gonna be around. We AINT going NO WHERE!! #VFL

Haha...I see you!

Reactions: 1 person
Off topic, but I haven't heard about the likelihood of maggit getting a medical redshirt.

If you're good... I'm definitely happy to hear. Butch plays it close to the vest for sure.

Ecs, Hubbs indicated that he is going to try out for the NFL; we will probably see him before the season's end.

Maggitt played 6-7 quarters of football, Croom hasn't played a snap this year. I would think he could get a medical redshirt easily, Maggitt not so much. Maggitt needs to go to the NFL, he has a lot of miles on his body, hard to say how many miles he has left. Croom could move up in the draft next year with a big year. I hate it for him to, he was really starting to play well down the stretch last year and I figured that improvement would continue this year.

Reactions: 2 people
Wouldn't this have been his RS Junior season if he had played? So he's still got another year coming even if he doesn't apply for the 6th season? Amirite?

CBJ said Maggit was getting an MRI here soon and maybe get back on the field this year.

Great. Hope he can get his masters and play a couple of years

Croom has the abilities to make it to the NFL. Hopefully he can get his injury issues fully healed, have a good season for us next year and make it to the league.

VN Store

Back