Caption this photo

In just a few short hours you're going to have the opportunity to beat me for the last time in your career. Just so you know you're going to fail miserably.

Hey Steve, when you retire, this place will become Vandy and Kentucky again.

Reactions: 3 people
OBC: Butch, son, you're going to have have to do more than beat up on an old coach with no recruiting base to make in the SEC. And, remember, they'll turn on your a$$ in a heartbeat. . . . Good luck. . . call me.

Reactions: 5 people
I OWN you Steve........

Better QUIT before we meet again or it will be 3 in a row and very ugly at that!

OBC - "Well Butch, lass night the ole lady and I had her tots for supper. Welllll, there were some leftover so I took it upon myself to stick'em in this here left pocket. See I don't like being wasteful, Butch. Now Butch, I stuck some catsss-up from that there Chicken-fil-et in this right side so if your wantin' a lil snack before this here game then I'd be more than welcome to share."

Butch - "Oh man Steve, you showed a great demonstration commitment to your tots! But.... ehh.. I'm not interested in your wife's tots."

See there ol' butch. You get on your horse like this and ride out of town before you lose every game remaining on your schedule.

attachment.php

Enjoy the way the scoreboard looks right now.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back