Hats off to Jack Jones and Chance Hall

madbamahater

I know it has been touched on in many threads. Just again wanting to thank the Freshmen who came in and played their asses off! Congrats to Hall and Jones for their big time play!

Reactions: 26 people
I know it has been touched on in many threads. Just again wanting to thank the Freshmen who came in and played their asses off! Congrats to Hall and Jones for their big time play!

Yes, and I will say kudos to Mahoney and DeBord helping get these guys ready.

Reactions: 3 people
Yes, and I will say kudos to Mahoney and DeBord helping get these guys ready.

And CBJ for sticking by Hall after he missed his senior year with the achilles injury. There wasn't much interest in him after that. Kid is a beast.

Reactions: 7 people
I thought they did a very good job!
They should start the rest of the games....Enough said....

Reactions: 7 people
Those two are likely future players on Sundays. I was very surprised as how well they finished their blocks against a very good defensive front. Great job by those two young men and great job by the staff of getting them ready.

I did not see a single "whiff" while they were in the game. The offense scored a bunch of points with them in the game. No longer did we have to run left to gain yards.

Reactions: 1 person
So glad we finally found some linemen that want to play at the SEC level.

It's a shame the coaching staff has to keep backing their way into finding the diamonds on the team via injury, however.

The difference has to show up at practice too, doesn't it?

Watch Jack Jones on Dobbs run to 1yd line. Wow what hustle. I would try to put it in the post but my 10 yr old has not shown me how to yet.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back