I Unfortunately Have Lost All Faith...

At least you'll be with other people who constantly want to fire their coach.

And I always tell them the same thing. I would gladly take CMR to be the coach at UT.

UT would probably never win a NC with him, but at least the program would likely be respectable again.

Reactions: 2 people
That UT will win a big game again until the athletic department makes the right hire.

Even through the Dooley years, I woke up on Saturdays with a glimpse of hope. But no more. Today was the first time I woke up without even a shred of hope. I hope I'm wrong, but the odds support my lack of hope.

Now, I'm on my way to my godsons 2nd birthday party where I'll be surrounded by dozens of UGA fans, many of whom are alumni.

What's the bright side of the story? At least I don't have to pay for the beer.

So you hope you are wrong. You still have hope.
Thank goodness we don't need you or your hope.
Go Vols! Beat Georgia!

Reactions: 6 people
That UT will win a big game again until the athletic department makes the right hire.

Even through the Dooley years, I woke up on Saturdays with a glimpse of hope. But no more. Today was the first time I woke up without even a shred of hope. I hope I'm wrong, but the odds support my lack of hope.

Now, I'm on my way to my godsons 2nd birthday party where I'll be surrounded by dozens of UGA fans, many of whom are alumni.

What's the bright side of the story? At least I don't have to pay for the beer.

Agree. It's called a realistic outlook.

Reactions: 3 people
I said that last week and have thought that all week. However there is something that happens to me on game days that restores my faith. I'm hoping for a huge win today

Reactions: 2 people
Well, that settles it! If a guy named after a fast food dessert and the Vols listed as his 3rd favorite sport's team has lost faith, the season must be over.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back