Blind faith

VFLCodyGBO

WGWTFA
As I sit here, about to fall asleep before a big orange Saturday morning I feel myself gaining a bit of hope. Being a Vol fan all my life has let me see some ups (when I was young) and a whole lot of downs. Monday mornings I'm mad, ready to fire the coach, and ready to start following basketball, but for some reason Friday night, the thought creeps back in that there's still a chance that THIS Saturday turns it all around. All I can say is go big damn orange beat UGA!

Reactions: 7 people
I'm sheltering what remains of my hope for today. We lose this game to Georgia until we don't. I have zero faith but don't get me wrong, I'm still a fan and I'll be watching the game on tv. When we score this is all the living room is getting from me :good!:.

I'm just here so I won't get fined.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
If Dobbs can be the Dobbs of last season, and throw for 300+ yards and rush for 100+ yards, UT has a great shot to win this game! But, Dobbs being Dobbs is key!!

Reactions: 1 person
Drove up to Knoxville tonight and walked around the Fort and the Strip. This should be a crazy night with such a big game tomorrow, but it felt more like a spring night. The students have lost the faith and I'm afraid the players have too. I'll be in my seats cheering tomorrow but we all know what will happen. UT will play tough and take a 2 score lead. We'll hold the lead for a while. Then there will be a mishap, maybe a fumble, a dropped pass, or a missed tackle. After that UGA will score and everyone will know that the game is over. Sutton our star CB hasn't made a game changing pick yet. JRM out star LB hasn't made a game changing tackle yet. Barnett our star DL hasn't made a game changing sack yet.

Reactions: 2 people
I believe that Tennessee is going beat Ga down into the dirt!!!! Then this team is going to believe and go to Tuscaloosa and throatpunch bama! Fl is going to start losing today. We are going to creep back into the east discussion! Remember what 119 did REMEMBER!!!!!! Let's go!!! Pride, family, love come together 119 block out the noise and play like the bad@s you are!!!!

I believe that Tennessee is going beat Ga down into the dirt!!!! Then this team is going to believe and go to Tuscaloosa and throatpunch bama! Fl is going to start losing today. We are going to creep back into the east discussion! Remember what 119 did REMEMBER!!!!!! Let's go!!! Pride, family, love come together 119 block out the noise and play like the bad@s you are!!!!

If I ever decide to do a stint with Amway, or any other multilevel marketing venture, I want you strategically positioned in my down line. You would make me really rich.

If Dobbs can be the Dobbs of last season, and throw for 300+ yards and rush for 100+ yards, UT has a great shot to win this game! But, Dobbs being Dobbs is key!!

He'll get back to last year, but it'll be when he gets to the back half of the schedule again; Vandy, SC, Kentucky etc.

He has never played that type of game against anyone with a stout SEC defense.

If he gets those stats and we lose, butch jones would be fired the next day. Id say around 200 yards passing and 80 running from Dobbs should be enough

I love the idea you are throwing out but dam*.

Drove up to Knoxville tonight and walked around the Fort and the Strip. This should be a crazy night with such a big game tomorrow, but it felt more like a spring night. The students have lost the faith and I'm afraid the players have too. I'll be in my seats cheering tomorrow but we all know what will happen. UT will play tough and take a 2 score lead. We'll hold the lead for a while. Then there will be a mishap, maybe a fumble, a dropped pass, or a missed tackle. After that UGA will score and everyone will know that the game is over. Sutton our star CB hasn't made a game changing pick yet. JRM out star LB hasn't made a game changing tackle yet. Barnett our star DL hasn't made a game changing sack yet.

Did someone forget to tell you the game was moved to Athens.

Let loose the reins Debord, let loose the reins.

Last edited:

At this point, I doubt we will ever see him have a game like this against a team worth a damn. A down trending South Carolina and average Iowa team don't count. Plus, an inept coaching staff doesn't help

You realize that he's done that exactly one time, in overtime, against an absolutely terrible South Carolina defense, right? That's the only time he threw for over 300 yards.

Players 119 are badass. Coaches 119 are ass bad

Sounds good to me. Mark it, today is the day 10-10-2015, that we see result of all the hard work and dedication of the players and coaches.
Go Vols! Get Results! Beat Georgia!

He'll get back to last year, but it'll be when he gets to the back half of the schedule again; Vandy, SC, Kentucky etc.

He has never played that type of game against anyone with a stout SEC defense.

Not true, came in the game against alabama last year and did pretty good!
My favorite was the pump fake and the defensive guy jumped in the air and Dobbs ran right by him.

VN Store

Back