Poor Jalen...

govols105

he had to do an interview with this old horrible broadcaster...

12112446_10153485109760865_8215584915259014203_n.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
I guess I'm the only one on here who doesn't have a problem with Verne and Gary.

It's not so much how happy they get when Tennessee does bad as it is how bad Verne is with the names and miss calls. I seriously think he is so tanked he really can't keep up with the plays and he is horrible with player names.

Reactions: 6 people
I'm glad to see them doing this kind of prep. A lack of it earlier this year was telling; neither Lundquist nor Danielson knew the team nearly well enough to meet the standard for a national broadcast. Maybe they'll do better this weekend. I'm all for that! :good!:

Reactions: 1 person
It's not so much how happy they get when Tennessee does bad as it is how bad Verne is with the names and miss calls. I seriously think he is so tanked he really can't keep up with the plays and he is horrible with player names.

Jalen Meeves-Raybin. Yeah I know he's pretty bad. That's part of the appeal I guess. It's like they take your drunk uncle from the family reunion and put him in the booth.

Jalen Meeves Raybin

Reactions: 2 people
Ron Franklin and Mike Gottfried were the best play by play guys ESPN ever had imo

I say we give Ron his job back. He was a great announcer. I mean did anyone see the Russian foreign minister's comments.

I don't think Putin let him go for it. Lol

VN Store

Back