Freak's Friday Night before the UGA game admittedly off topic thread

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
It's a rainy Friday evening in Knoxville, with another big game looming tomorrow.

What everyone up to tonight? High school football? Watching tv? Prepping for tomorrow?

Who's tailgating tomorrow? And as always, let's hear what's on the menu and tell us about your game day plans.

Here's to hoping Team #119 gets it done tomorrow.

Go Vols!

Reactions: 2 people
Gotta work! I'll be checking in through the night though. Everybody have fun.

Gotta work! I'll be checking in through the night though. Everybody have fun.

You work too much Joe. 😀

On the tv at my house is that Kendra show. Somebody shoot me. Haha. Time to find something else to do.

Reactions: 2 people
Standing in the rain here at lane stadium waiting for Va tech to kick off soon against nc state (weather permitting). Then home to sleep for couple hours then heading south tomorrow to watch big boy football!

Reactions: 1 person
Sitting at home with my youngest daughter going to watch high school and college football on TV tonight. Have ribs rubbed and ready for the smoker in the morning. My wife and oldest daughter will be home from a week long mission trip and we plan to have all of their favorites waiting on them just in time for the game. We'll have ribs and smoked Bologna, hamburger rotel, homemade Petro's, and homemade key lime pie.
Most of all we'll be glad they had a safe trip and made it home. We'll all be cheering for the Vols. GBO!!

Reactions: 3 people
Trying to decide how drunk I need to be tomorrow to make it through the game listening to verne for 3 hours....

Waiting on dinner to finish. Guess we'll leave early tomorrow to head up.

Well, what happened was, 16 years ago I married a GA Girl, so this IS the biggest game of the year; it decides who sleeps on the couch next week!!!

GO VOLS!!!!

Leftover 3 bean chili, cold PBR and waiting for Xfinity race to start. Hope NCS kix VT's a****!!!!!

VN Store

Back