They are Ready....

govols105

For the first time since tennessee had black crosses on their helmets for the train accident that tragically killed bill majors and bob jones and charlie rash tennessee will wear a different helmet. hopefully these smokey mountain helmets will fire the players coaches and fanbase up! it's sad that we need a helmet to do this but hey if we win that's all that matters.

12079429_1061299323893745_3891579986077639381_n.jpg

Reactions: 48 people
Gimmicks don't work with TN football. Last year Checker Neyland and this year,too. 3rd down for what, and smokey grey unis.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21 people
i love it. its a gimmick but who gives a ****????? this team needs a jolt and so does this fanbase. anything positive ill take it.

Reactions: 35 people
Seriously guys this thread is about helmets. This doesn't need to be a coaching-related pissfest.

The helmets are awesome by the way.

Reactions: 64 people
Seriously guys this thread is about helmets. This doesn't need to be a coaching-related pissfest.

The helmets are awesome by the way.

That's my point... every thread is a coaching-related pissfest lately. It's becoming impossible to avoid. This is why Volnation is so heavily ridiculed among other forums.

Reactions: 5 people
Helmets are sick. So are the rest of the uniforms. I personally think we were saving these unis for Georgia regardless, I don't think it's something they did just because of the negative energy surrounding the program.

Reactions: 9 people
Helmets are sick. So are the rest of the uniforms. I personally think we were saving these unis for Georgia regardless, I don't think it's something they did just because of the negative energy surrounding the program.

They're sick alright

Helmet designs...yep...those help you win games...let's focus on that this week.

I don't care if they wear dunce hats and clown suits, just win.

Reactions: 6 people
The only time in the last half a century that we wore black, we blew Carolina out of the water. But that wasn't a gimmick

The only time in the last half a century that we wore black, we blew Carolina out of the water. But that wasn't a gimmick

Also the same year we last beat Georgia. I've always said that if kiffin had stayed we would probably permanately be on probation but we would win some games

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back