Presidential Tailgate in Knoxville for Georgia game

You've been rick rolled...............

Who would you not name in title?

You've been rick rolled...............

Who would you not name in title?

Would you click on an article about bush?? I wouldn't, but if I found out there was free food well you had better hide your buffet line. I didn't get to be 1/8th of a ton by missing free food....

Reactions: 2 people
Too bad it is not Trump. Remember when he went to eat pizza with a knife and fork? Regular guy.

Reactions: 2 people
Would you click on an article about bush?? I wouldn't, but if I found out there was free food well you had better hide your buffet line. I didn't get to be 1/8th of a ton by missing free food....

You should probably look into dieting and exercise.

Bush, keep your free food. You'll not be a candidate and your're wasting your (your old man's money). Carson, just no.

How can a Vols fan not be a fan of Trump? I mean we are called Vols because our ancestors volunteered to go fight in what is now Texas and drive the Mexicans out.

Reactions: 3 people
How can a Vols fan not be a fan of Trump? I mean we are called Vols because our ancestors volunteered to go fight in what is now Texas and drive the Mexicans out.

index

The Mexican War gave us our legacy of being the Volunteer state -- the link above is an excellent read

I knew we sent 10 times more volunteers than the President asked for but didn't learn from history class how the excess went to New Orleans and set up a for a coastal attack

Looking forward to more free BBQ even it is from JEB!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back