Without pressure to win we can enjoy the season...

volberry

Since we can't win the east all we have left is a bowl game. So let's just have fun and beat who we can. Except for bama all games are winnable. We probably lose sat but if we just play like last year with no expectations we can upset uga and go to at least 7-5.

Reactions: 1 person
With no pressure we can do it. We've already failed the first half of the season tests so let's just enjoy.

There is still "pressure". Butch needs to win a meaningful game. He doesn't have a free pass to throw the rest of the season just because he blew the first part of it. He needs to win. Now. I'd say the pressure on Butch is enormous.

Reactions: 5 people
There is still "pressure". Butch needs to win a meaningful game. He doesn't have a free pass to throw the rest of the season just because he blew the first part of it. He needs to win. Now. I'd say the pressure on Butch is enormous.

That's not good considering he hasn't handled pressure well up to this point. The last thing we needed was a week full of off-field drama to rub salt in the wound.

If we upset Georgia. We should go 8-4... The only team we will lose to if we beat Georgia is Alabama. Every other game we should be favored by at least a touchdown

We are the upset spoilers team now. Better than 2-3. We're the most dangerous team in the sec!!

Since we can't win the east all we have left is a bowl game. So let's just have fun and beat who we can. Except for bama all games are winnable. We probably lose sat but if we just play like last year with no expectations we can upset uga and go to at least 7-5.

What ? You mean we can't beat Bama ?

I guess it does make the games more enjoyable. I get as drunk as possible now in order to stomach the atrocity then laugh as we inevitably crumble every game. It's a game I play with myself "which drive do we start folding on?"

Reactions: 2 people
Sounds a lot like a pep talk a coach would give his 5 year old tee ball team.

Reactions: 1 person

beat GA lost to AL who is the other loss

It's kind of where I'm at just going to enjoy it but I know when that game starts that funny feeling starts

VN Store

Back