As of 10\07\15....

VolzMan53

#AlwaysNextYear
As of 10\07\15 a 9-3 record is obtainable !

@ 2:30 cst 10\10\15.....

*I'll believe
*100K+ fans visiting Neyland will believe
*majority of team 119 will believe

Give your All and believe in the UT VOLS !

Reactions: 28 people
Not sure where to start on this one. I guess with the majority comment. The fact that you have to use a qualifier there is fairly problematic.

Reactions: 3 people
Well Im glad I unloaded my tickets and do not have to fly into Knoxville to sit there and hold my breath hoping for a miracle. Let me be clear, if this team all of a sudden can pass the ball and not give up 3 down and 15 it will be a miracle. I will be sitting in the comfort of my living room where I can drink and cuss freely if they get ran over. Come on Vols! We need something to cheer about besides national signing day.

Reactions: 2 people
I state this too often, but if you're on my team and don't think we can win.....stay in the locker room!

Reactions: 14 people
As of 10\07\15 a 9-3 record is obtainable !

@ 2:30 cst 10\10\15.....

*I'll believe
*100K+ fans visiting Neyland will believe
*majority of team 119 will believe

Give your All and believe in the UT VOLS !
So is 2-10 as of 10-07-15

Bowling Green could beat every team that Georgia has beaten. They are over hyped. We've played two teams every bit as good as Alabama and didn't get blown out like Georgia has. This is a very winnable game, we are just too down to see it.

Reactions: 8 people
So is 3-9. Both are equally absurd.

Get the duster out for your participation trophies. The dust will hide the rainbow patterns.

Bowling Green could beat every team that Georgia has beaten. They are over hyped. We've played two teams every bit as good as Alabama and didn't get blown out like Georgia has. This is a very winnable game, we are just too down to see it.
I am very glad you are that optimistic. I hope to the heavens we do, but I don't see. I wouldn't hold my breath! Go Vols!

Reactions: 1 person
I am very glad you are that optimistic. I hope to the heavens we do, but I don't see. I wouldn't hold my breath! Go Vols!

Haha I hear ya. And honestly it has more to do with what I think about UGA than it does about us. Let's keep hope alive!

What you fail to realize is Neyland Stadium is now Tennova South. Opposing teams come here to get healthy and get healed from what ever was preventing them from winning before they got here. Nobody can really believe right now.

Reactions: 1 person
What you fail to realize is Neyland Stadium is now Tennova South. Opposing teams come here to get healthy and get healed from what ever was preventing them from winning before they got here. Nobody can really believe right now.

I think, and someone can check, that Tennessee is 32-22 at home since 2008.

VN Store

Back