Is there a game Saturday!

Fadeproof

Resident Dawg Genius
With punch gate in K town and us UGA running around like chickens with our heads cut off I was wondering if we were still having the game Saturday? If so just want to say good luck and I wish an injury free game on both sides.

GoooooOOOOO DAWGS!

Reactions: 6 people
End of 3rd Quarter: Vols 24 GA 6
End of regulation: Vols 24 GA 27

That's what I foresee on Saturday with Botch Jones roaming the sidelines.

Reactions: 7 people
We re good for 1 to 3 quarters (Depending on which weekend). After that ya'll can have it.

With punch gate in K town and us UGA running around like chickens with our heads cut off I was wondering if we were still having the game Saturday? If so just want to say good luck and I wish an injury free game on both sides.

GoooooOOOOO DAWGS!

No, there is no game this Saturday.
Tell your boys to stay home.

Reactions: 6 people
s7856.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
It will be like lambs to the slaughter. Chubb will have his heisman/career game against us and Lambert will light our secondary up. Barnett will be a non factor and we will have yet another pathetic passing performance. This may be the beginning of the team officially quitting for the season.

Reactions: 1 person
What's up fade? I don't expect much of a game. If you guys can stop Hurd our offense is dead in the water.

Yep. They can play all 11 defenders within about 6 inches of the line of scrimmage to stop the run....we have literally no WR who can get off the los and get behind Georgia's D. Put all 11 men in the box and the game is over.

My girlfriend and I are going to the game Saturday. Sad to say, she a dawg fan...but she has never been to Neyland Stadium before so she is in for a treat. I hope its a good game and the Vols play to their ability and whoop their azz....

Reactions: 3 people
Ohhh great.....now you given them the formula to beat us. Way to go. :crazy:

As if anyone watching didn't know. They can save on expenses though, just tell UGA to keep their safeties home because they won't need them. Our max pass completions are 10-15 yards downfield but 90% are 2 yards behind the line.

VN Store

Back