We Stomp Georgia - Book It

UneducatedGuess

Arkansas was a hangover. A wake up call.

We stomp Georgia this Saturday. Everyone finds that chip they lost when everyone told them how good they were. They forgot they have to earn it.

Pour yourself a Bourbon on Saturday and toast our teams new identity when the clock hits 00:00. I'll be singing Rocky Top with the band

Reactions: 18 people
I bet you don't sing Rocky Top much. When we run, run, run, punt all day and get our azz kicked it won't be played.

Reactions: 1 person
I hope so but I've got a feeling Chubb is going to make us look silly. He might put up what Arky did by himself

Until Tennessee beats somebody it's just hard to pick them to win. That being said, uga plays down to our level each year. Another nail bitter this Saturday.

Reactions: 4 people

We stomp Georgia this Saturday. Everyone finds that chip they lost when everyone told them how good they were. They forgot they have to earn it.

Pour yourself a Bourbon on Saturday and toast our teams new identity when the clock hits 00:00. I'll be singing Rocky Top with the band

Sounds like you already started pouring that bourbon this morning.

Reactions: 3 people

I used to be like you, back when we actually won some games.:no:

Reactions: 2 people
Some of Butch's best coaching has come against Georgia both years. I also think Vols win. I think that's why Vegas didn't set the line too high. I don't think Vols blow them out. Georgia won't get curbstomped two weeks in a row.

I'm what I like to believe is a very optimistic fan...however I just cant jump on your wagon.

Some of Butch's best coaching has come against Georgia both years. I also think Vols win. I think that's why Vegas didn't set the line too high. I don't think Vols blow them out. Georgia won't get curbstomped two weeks in a row.

Pretty sure a blowout in the first half is the only way we can win. Know all too well we won't do anything in the second half

Judging by the way we didn't stop the run against Arkansas I doubt it goes well against the Chubb

We gonna whip dey ass!

Here wishing and back to hoping. I will, however, be at the game for the beat down.:clapping: I'm determined to enjoy our trip regardless! Be great to be back in Tennessee!!!!!!!!!!! Before the season started I thought this would be THE game to decide the SEC east....oh well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
OP's name says it best, uneducated guess........aint happening...was the last time we beat them when we blocked the punt through the end zone? like 5-7 years ago, i cant even remember its been so long......

Two very different O lines. Tennessee will have a very different defense. Can't wait to see that killer instinct back
UGA is more balanced then Arkansas was. Greyson had a tough time with Bama's secondary, he won't have that problem against Mosely, Foreman and Randolph.

VN Store

Back