WRU? (where are you?)

Dougie_D

Am I the only one to find it odd that majority of our WR's who are hurt are upperclassmen?

Can someone update me on when they are suppose to be back?

They won't matter because the O line can't pass block long enough and Dobbs can't pass well enough sadly.

It would help if our WR's would catch the good passes that come to them.

VFL...GBO!!!

Pig is the go to receiver that is sorely missed and it will be good to have North back healthy

when is Croom coming back or is he out for the year ?

Doesnt matter. We are nowhere even close to being WRU. Havent been in a long, long time. Dont see us being that in the near future either.

Well I take that back, we are WRU. Wasted Recievers University. Tennessee is where WRs go to become irrelevant.

Reactions: 1 person
I read the title to the tune of Scooby Doo.

Wide receiver U
Where are you?
You've got some work to do now..

Azzani has to go and I would say if we were serious it would be after Alabama.

Reactions: 1 person
The leading receivers in this offense are Hurd, AK, Wolf and J Smith.

while the OL is below par...even when our QB does have a little time he can't throw accurately. I am fed up w/ DT QBs....there aint a handful that are worth a damn, but everyone loves the highlight reel when they finally do make a play. A QB should be able to throw the ball first and foremost....then if the situation dictates needs to be a little mobile and get a few yards to save the play for the next down. Maybe I'm too oldschool, but I just don't see them being successful if they can't throw the dang ball.

VN Store

Back