I'm done/I quit/Boycott (merged)

Mallicoat

Hey guys and gals I am tired of us losing! This is my last post on Volnation! I turn in my fan card of 50 years! When our University hires a good coach and staff to turn this program around I will return! I have officially throwed in the towel! By....

Reactions: 12 people
Hang in there dude, I'm pissed too, but I will never stop being a Tennessee fan.

Reactions: 5 people
I was born and raised in East Tn but I now live in Central TX. I have bled orange for my 51 years. I am considering becoming a Baylor fan.

Reactions: 2 people
Jones is soft like his team... It hit me tonight at the game... He is soft and when get gets punched.. Crumble city

Reactions: 6 people
Lol. I was done last game. Seen all I needed to see the fla gm. Didn't expect season 2 to be over this soon but ill be ready for next yr. Guess we have to wait 11 months .GBO. maybe butch will be better prepared next season. Good luck Tennessee wish u the best

Reactions: 3 people
Hey guys and gals I am tired of us losing! This is my last post on Volnation! I turn in my fan card of 50 years! When our University hires a good coach and staff to turn this program around I will return! I have officially throwed in the towel! By....

Good, get your sorry *** outta here. I hear it's not too late to hop on the Florida bandwagon!

Reactions: 9 people
I've supported this program for ten years, enduring the mockery of opposing fans. I've tried to wait it out with promise of a return to glory. I however realized this will never happen, because the Vols are cursed. I derive no enjoyment from watching this team week in and week out. From a wise person, football should be fun to watch, as it's at the end of the day a mode of entertainment. I hate that it has come to the point where I don't care, but I don't care anymore about this losing program. I wish I could find the enjoyment in them again.

Reactions: 3 people
I've supported this program for ten years, enduring the mockery of opposing fans. I've tried to wait it out with promise of a return to glory. I however realized this will never happen, because the Vols are cursed. I derive no enjoyment from watching this team week in and week out. From a wise person, football should be fun to watch, as it's at the end of the day a mode of entertainment. I hate that it has come to the point where I don't care, but I don't care anymore about this losing program. I wish I could find the enjoyment in them again.
I feel the same.

Need to start Jack Jone and Chance Hall.. The right of Kendriick and Weisman are pathetic

I dont blame you my friend and to everyone going him a hard time kill yourself please. UT football isn't worth the headaches or spent money.

Why in the hell do you think people of the Internetz would care about you posting this?

VN Store

Back