Fans' responsibility

Grayvol

Oldtimer
I don't know if Butch can, or should, survive this trial, but after being in Neyland tonight, I can say without a doubt..... Our fanbase is doing ZERO to help this team win. We make noise after kickoff returns, and when Lil Jon says to. Other than that, we sit on our hands and worry. It was truly shameful.

Reactions: 7 people
I don't know if Butch can, or should, survive this trial, but after being in Neyland tonight, I can say without a doubt..... Our fanbase is doing ZERO to help this team win. We make noise after kickoff returns, and when Lil Jon says to. Other than that, we sit on our hands and worry. It was truly shameful.

Go ahead. Blame the fans. You are full of crap.

Reactions: 22 people

Get bent.

Reactions: 9 people
I was shocked people were leaving down 4 with over 2 mins left and all 3 TOs. That says theres ZERO faith anymore.

Attendance.will plummet, as will recrruiting. Execution this year has been horrible. Have they.not corrected those in practice?

Reactions: 6 people
Were you at the Oklahoma game?

Reactions: 16 people
Fans have zero responsibility. It's the coaches job to put a product on the field for the fans to cheer for.

Reactions: 10 people
No blame, AT ALL. Just stating that the fans did not pull their weight tonight. I was as unhappy with coaching as anyone there.

Reactions: 3 people

Third down for what is awful and played out... The crowd tonight knew the collapse was coming

Reactions: 2 people

Do you get paid per post? Cash or undergrad credit?

Reactions: 1 person

Hahahahahahaha!

True fan alert

At $50-250 per ticket plus donations I would say the fans have done their part. I would come closer to saying if the fans have any responsibility it is simply not to attck verbally or otherwise and players. The players are not making $3m per year to have this type of product.

I don't know many people that just cheer with nothing to cheer for. I think most people that do that sort of thing end up in a room with soft walls.

These threads crack me up like the crowd is only a representation of what is happening on the field. Most knew we were beat by halftime probably. Classic battered Vol syndrome.

No blame, AT ALL. Just stating that the fans did not pull their weight tonight. I was as unhappy with coaching as anyone there.

The fans gave it vs OK and look what happened. The coaches and players should focus on the game.

The stadium died when we lost the lead, until that God-awful, puppet-dance 3rd down song was played. We have learned to limit our cheering to situations where we feel like we have an advantage. It's sad to see. And that's all I'm saying.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back