This is how long it has been since we have beaten Florida.

FancyBoyVol

iPhones didn't exist.

Pope John Paul II was still alive.

New Orleans had never heard the term "post-Katrina".

Youtube hadn't been created.

Lance Armstrong and Bill Cosby were still revered. Kim Kardashian was just a married stylist working on Brandy music videos.

Preston Williams and Kahlil MacKenzie, players on whom we will rely heavily, were 7 years old. Likely in second grade.

This gives a little perspective on our situation. If people are frustrated by the current coaching regime, until they eradicate the "Florida problem", there will be anger and skepticism about their ability to take this program to the next level. Last year's collapse against the Gators and this year's similar result vs. Oklahoma do not help their cause.

Reactions: 11 people
I'll play.............

My little girl was an embryo, now she's in the 6th grade.

I'll play...

I wasn't old enough to drive....

Now I own my own business, just got married, and bought a house...

Reactions: 1 person
I had just hit puberty the last time we beat UF. I was talking, cheering, and screaming after that final FG. My voice was cracking and I remember my friend saying I sounded like a girl.

Reactions: 3 people
I was in Knoxville the last time we beat florida. I was 20, the red sox still hadn't won a world series, smart phones weren't a thing, bush was still in his 1st term, we still had the original xbox and no one and Lou Holtz was still at south carolina.

Paul Walker and Robin Williams were still alive.

Phillip Fulmer was still our coach.

VN Store

Back