Free tickets to Tomorrow's game for parent/child [claimed]

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to use these tickets and would like to give them away.

If you're a parent and will take your son/daughter tomorrow, they're yours. I purchased via ticketmaster so I can transfer them online and you can print them at home.

They're in the upper deck sideline, Section 333.

First one to claim them gets them. After posting here to claim them, send your email and full name to vol_freak@yahoo.com.

Reactions: 11 people
That's totally cool of you, Freak! Hope somebody gets a chance to give their child a first-time Vols gameday experience.

GVGVGVG!

What is the face value? I will email u if still available and then mail u a check for them. My son is 9.

Nice of you to do that freak. A great move for the Vols to schedule this in Nashville. Taking over the city that is home to another SEC team.

Vandy losing to WKY was kind of embarrassing for the conference imo. Even tho WKY was favored.

I remember as a kid going to see WKY play Austin Peay in Clarksville when WKY was an Ohio Valley school. I always wondered why WKY would always obliterate the hapless Govs.

Now there's a program that has NEVER got itself going. Has Austin Peay EVER had a winning season? Serious question.

Guys, I was hoping someone would post here and then email me. But I've received a bunch of emails and some posted here. Nothing is ever simple. :lol:

I suppose I'll take the first contact, which appears to be an email at 9:32, just before Neocon posted (the tickets are free Neocon, no need for offers to pay). I've replied to the emailer. If that doesn't work out, Neocon would be next.

Thanks to everyone who responded.

:hi:

Reactions: 1 person
Guys, I was hoping someone would post here and then email me. But I've received a bunch of emails and some posted here. Nothing is ever simple. :lol:

I suppose I'll take the first contact, which appears to be an email at 9:32, just before Neocon posted (the tickets are free Neocon, no need for offers to pay). I've replied to the emailer. If that doesn't work out, Neocon would be next.

Thanks to everyone who responded.

:hi:

I posted first and then emailed but I get it. I will just go through ticketmaster as first planned.

Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to use these tickets and would like to give them away.

If you're a parent and will take your son/daughter tomorrow, they're yours. I purchased via ticketmaster so I can transfer them online and you can print them at home.

They're in the upper deck sideline, Section 333.

First one to claim them gets them. After posting here to claim them, send your email and full name to vol_freak@yahoo.com.

What happened that you cant go -- you still get to watch on TV dont you ? I hate for you to have to miss the game altogether

What happened that you cant go -- you still get to watch on TV dont you ? I hate for you to have to miss the game altogether

I was bringing the family but we had some last minute conflicts. I'll be hanging here while watching on tv, so all is not lost. :)

I posted first and then emailed but I get it. I will just go through ticketmaster as first planned.

My apologies, neocon. I guess I should have thought the procedure through a bit more carefully. It certainly wasn't my intent for anyone to feel slighted, I just wanted someone to have the tickets. I hope you and your son find tickets and enjoy the game tomorrow. :hi:

Very kind gesture Freak... Any wonder why we have the best fan board on the webz...

in this time of unrest in our world with all that's going on its great to see some thing like this.
Freak that is one heck of a gesture.

I was bringing the family but we had some last minute conflicts. I'll be hanging here while watching on tv, so all is not lost. :)

I'll be watching from a set up man cave at a big Christian concert. Its not home, but I thought I was gonna miss it.

VN Store

Back