BG tweets

DresdenVol

Feel free to post any tweets that will surely make us laugh! GoVols!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 76
I can't find any real "fans" of theirs honestly. Just a bunch of Vols haters hoping we choke and lose to a MAC team.

Reactions: 1 person
Do they really think they can play with us or beat us.:eek:lol: We are TENNESSEE, BG IS IN FOR A COUNTRY BOY AZZ WHIPPING SATURDAY AFTERNOON IN NASHVILLE TENNESSEE.:bottom:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
I'm glad they get to see a big orange T on the field. Even if they'll never make it to the 50 yard line, they'll get to run across it at halftime and coin toss.

Reactions: 1 person
Do they really think they can play with us or beat us.:eek:lol: We are TENNESSEE, BG IS IN FOR A COUNTRY BOY AZZ WHIPPING SATURDAY AFTERNOON IN NASHVILLE TENNESSEE.:bottom:

Terry,

Would you please start giving us your thoughts on each football game in a YouTube video? It could be called "Terry's UT Ass Whoopin Pregame Analysis"....

Please say yes.

Thanks.

Reactions: 13 people
I'm glad they get to see a big orange T on the field. Even if they'll never make it to the 50 yard line, they'll get to run across it at halftime and coin toss.

How are they gonna see the big orange T on the field? Are they paintin Titan stadium to match Neyland?

Terrypedigo, you are my favorite poster by far on here. Please post more often.

Reactions: 2 people
I don't get it. What do you expect them to say?

"We are in Nashville. Looking forward to the Vols kicking our ass, and listening to Tennessee fans run their mouths."

If they were saying things like that, I would question scheduling them a whole lot more than I already do.

I will save talking trash for Bama, Georgia, and Florida.

Reactions: 5 people
I don't get it. What do you expect them to say?

"We are in Nashville. Looking forward to the Vols kicking our ass, and listening to Tennessee fans run their mouths."

If they were saying things like that, I would question scheduling them a whole lot more than I already do.

I will save talking trash for Bama, Georgia, and Florida.

:good!:

VN Store

Back