WRU 2015 version

Thunder Good-Oil

Malone
North
Pearson
Williams
Jennings

All good to go at the start of the season? Wow. Any one of that group alone has the potential to become All SEC or even All American. Then add Josh Smith and Pig when he's served his suspension and Croom after he recovers. Johnson too. Did I forget anybody?

Could the OL buy enough time to try a five wide out formation? I mean those first five... damn, just daaamn.

Reactions: 1 person
Agree, those guys have the tools to be a match-up nightmare for any secondary. Size, breakaway speed, and strength. On paper this may be the most talented WR corps ever for the Vols.

Reactions: 2 people
Malone
North
Pearson
Williams
Jennings

All good to go at the start of the season? Wow. Any one of that group alone has the potential to become All SEC or even All American. Then add Josh Smith and Pig when he's served his suspension and Croom after he recovers. Johnson too. Did I forget anybody?

Could the OL buy enough time to try a five wide out formation? I mean those first five... damn, just daaamn.

i never thought of it that way but any one of those guys COULD make AA... thats nasty

I hope you are right. But none if them will become AA unless we learn to throw the deep ball. Maybe this year we will be able to. We have the skill position to do so on paper. Let's hope that translates to live results. Energy vampires. CEO QB. Individuals. Young. Process.

I hope you are right. But none if them will become AA unless we learn to throw the deep ball. Maybe this year we will be able to. We have the skill position to do so on paper. Let's hope that translates to live results. Energy vampires. CEO QB. Individuals. Young. Process.

Need more footballs

I'm tellin ya'll...

Johnson is going to be a much bigger part of this rotation than you think.

I bet he ends up 3rd in catches and yards this year.

I'm tellin ya'll...

Johnson is going to be a much bigger part of this rotation than you think.

I bet he ends up 3rd in catches and yards this year.

I'll take the bet.

I think Johnson will do more. And he'll be a factor. But the talent and weapons we have at the position is ridiculous. I don't see him beating out all but 2 for playing time or for stats.

Reactions: 1 person
Don't sleep on josh smith and Jonathan Johnson. I'm telling ya

VN Store

Back