Shops in Nashville

VOLS1884

We are in town from Dallas and will be headed to Nashville tomorrow from Memphis. I was looking for some great shops to get Vols and Titans gear for us. Once we head back we cant get anything unless online. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

It's not a shop but the flying saucer was pretty cool a few years back when I was there. Beer enthusiasts would enjoy it.

Reactions: 1 person
Alumni Hall in Murfreesboro. A short 40 min drive from Nashville down I-24. They have all the new nike gear. Its right off the interstate with some good places to eat while you are there.

There is Tn. Sports Fan in Opry Mills, Dicks in West Nashville had a pretty good selection yesterday and the best selection I've seen so far is at Sports Seasons on White Bridge Rd.

Alumni Hall in Murfreesboro. A short 40 min drive from Nashville down I-24. They have all the new nike gear. Its right off the interstate with some good places to eat while you are there.

Thanks for that!! We're staying near N. Thompson Lane, might have to stop by Alumni Hall!!

Not in Nashville, but I visited the Tanger Outlet three years ago and literally haven't had to purchase a single article of clothing since with the exception of socks and such.

Friends, football and shopping all in one weekend! This makes one gal really happy happy happy... 💳 🏈💵

I was in Opry Mills yesterday to get some new tailgate lounge chairs and noticed some shops like Lids had the new UT Nike polos as well...in white and orange

Inside the Galleria Mall at Cool Springs next to Macy's is a pretty good place to get Clothing and the Titans stuff is available "Titans Locker Room at Nissan Stadium", their own company store at the stadium. Open Monday through Saturday 10-6 and Sunday 12-6 but I do not know if they will be open during the game Saturday. Quick call to 615.565.4221 should answer that for you.

Opry Mills rough? You people are living sheltered. Opry side with Dave and Busters and the Theatre is loaded with tourists and full of security. Go over to Scoreboard nearby off McGavock and it puts Hattie B's hot chicken to shame. Go after 10 and Drex will take care of you.

We are in town from Dallas and will be headed to Nashville tomorrow from Memphis. I was looking for some great shops to get Vols and Titans gear for us. Once we head back we cant get anything unless online. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Tennessee sports fan in Opry Mills is pretty close to you. You could also hit up Academy or Dicks in Rivergate or Mt. Juliet. Both pretty close to there.

VN Store

Back